+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Morais says....

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I just don't get all the negativity. If he's talking a good game, he obviously knows his stuff. It's down to the players to implement his philosophy
    Lads like Ronaldo and Hazard just sit theear in the dressing room, listen politely to the "Believe" stuff and then go art and do their talking on the pitch. Aar lads need someone with experience in Championship dog feyts giving them clear instructions, none of this "I know so and so cos I saw him at Chelsea".

What about you do this,this and this otherwise you're dropped SBRed. The last bloke at the helm couldn't even master that though.

Cryne the owner and Hecky the coach are in the past Ponte. All the negativity we get on here abart them wont change owt.

Tuchet

But it was crynes plan which made BIG money which should have ended and invested in quality championship level players and not wasted on the players we have signed and some that's gone out on loan QUALITY before quantity every time for me unless owners want us to still be YO YOING from lg1 back to championship for a season

New owners were a month too late. If they'd av' got shut of Hecky we'd be reight.

Every time I see him I keep hearing that song by Fine Young Cannibals.Ringer for the lead singer innit.

I like him, won't keep us up with these players but will give it a good go, he's hungry to make his mark in English football to progress his career so whilst ever he's with us and trying to keep us in the mix I'll support him.

As for all this talk of him always having been an assistant, played second fiddle to big name managers, be one of those who can't cut it when he's no one to tell him what to do because that's how 'management' are, you know them in the office that don't get their hands dirty not proper workers like us, power to the people brothers, we shall overcome - how come folk on here will praise an academy coach who was given the managers job, and a first division manager who had to be persuaded to come here ?? Both with the poorest records of recent managers - but don't seem to want to back this lad ??

Give the bloke a chance, what do you expect him to be saying - "we ain't got a chance what do you expect" like Hill did ?
    Now I don't rate this squad, the problem seems to me that they don't rate themselves, robbing a wage in a league at least one higher than many of them deserve to be, but the man in charge has to be positive otherwise we may as well just shut the gates and build a Tesco. Now there's an idea.......

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Cryne the owner and Hecky the coach are in the past Ponte. All the negativity we get on here abart them wont change owt.
    same cud be sed orr Keef, Wilson , Johnson , Golden balls and menny moor but they keep gerrin re hashed , forget em all Thuv nowt to to do wi us namoor , so fkum the lot . Start ov a new era fo lottonnus wether we like it or not .get behind the new bloke ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged;38806949 6
    Every time I see him I keep hearing that song by Fine Young Cannibals.Ringer for the lead singer innit.

I like him, won't keep us up with these players but will give it a good go, he's hungry to make his mark in English football to progress his career so whilst ever he's with us and trying to keep us in the mix I'll support him.

As for all this talk of him always having been an assistant, played second fiddle to big name managers, be one of those who can't cut it when he's no one to tell him what to do because that's how 'management' are, you know them in the office that don't get their hands dirty not proper workers like us, power to the people brothers, we shall overcome - how come folk on here will praise an academy coach who was given the managers job, and a first division manager who had to be persuaded to come here ?? Both with the poorest records of recent managers - but don't seem to want to back this lad ??

Give the bloke a chance, what do you expect him to be saying - "we ain't got a chance what do you expect" like Hill did ?
    Now I don't rate this squad, the problem seems to me that they don't rate themselves, robbing a wage in a league at least one higher than many of them deserve to be, but the man in charge has to be positive otherwise we may as well just shut the gates and build a Tesco. Now there's an idea.......
    Good post that Red Flagged

Yep , good post Red Flagged

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast