+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Morais says....

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Ennyrooard SB amoffupta farm shop fo sum meyt ( fancy a bitta skirt ) cooked slowly with Madeira wine (portuguese touch theer ) gerrin sum taccul in fo wen wether turns , sarnds like Amoff t Hull on Tues mate ent tekkin tickets back frum afoor wennit wa cancelled , am hoping forra foota snow next week nar
    ent ed enny dumplins for ages ez thar ( seen plenty darn yonda tho ) Unbelievable ,
    Sarnds o'reyt that mi owd. A think al be in 'arse all week next week if this forecast iz reyt so av got sum rabbit pieces frum Halifax market ( I hope it's rabbit and not dog or cat), sum leeks, carrots, taities and parsnips. Mekkin a big pot a stew to last a few meeals with a couple of pots of Moroccan Fresh Soup in fo the stock.
    Av got a bottle of Pendryn Single Malt wi a Madeira cask finish (Portuguese influence), on offer at Tesco to keep mi blood flowing.
    Am not jealous abart thi trip to East Coast Tuesday neet. Tha'll need ten layers on. Am too nesh fo that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I'm strangely relaxed SBRed. I spotted early doors that Hecky was past his sell buy date. I was heckled down. However, if the club had acted rather than wait for Leeds to intervene we might be higher up the table and not have this level of apathy.
    Dunt kid thissen mate

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Dunt kid thissen mate
    I've got to blame somebody

Jose is saying we should expect changes for tomorrows game, one of which is forced on us because of a knock to Mills. Well the change I want to see is goals, and preferably a win of course!.

Ok here goes...
    Townsend,
    Yiadom, Jackson, Lindsay, Pinillos,
    Williams, Mallan,
    Potts, Moncur, Hammill,
    McBurnie.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Jose is saying we should expect changes for tomorrows game, one of which is forced on us because of a knock to Mills. Well the change I want to see is goals, and preferably a win of course!.

Ok here goes...
    Townsend,
    Yiadom, Jackson, Lindsay, Pinillos,
    Williams, Mallan,
    Potts, Moncur, Hammill,
    McBurnie.
    Davies

Yiadom, Jackson, Lindsay, Pinillos

Williams, Mallan

Thiam, Potts, Moore,

Mcburnie

My teams similar to that Ponty, with the idea of Thiam & Moore coming on as subs if need be. And hopefully NO Bradshaw this time!.
    And Id still stick with Townsend for the time being.

I was thinking plenty of height and trigger happy players Acido. I think whenever we've had poor seasons and indeed poor sides. They've all had one thing in common...too shot shy.

I've lost count of the number of times we've had one touch too many or just simply been too scared to shoot. That changed second half tuesday by all accounts. Sort of wish I'd stayed a bit longer in a narcissistic kind of way.

Maybe Im wrong to put faith in Moncur yet again, in a front lying attacking role but thats why we originally signed him isn't it. This finally might be his time to step up... or sod off.
    As for Gardner, he should be sent back to Villingham.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Davies

Yiadom, Jackson, Lindsay, Pinillos

Williams, Mallan

Thiam, Potts, Moore,

Mcburnie

I like the look of that Ponte. Just need a slight change in formation and slap Mowatt ont wing to finish it off

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I like the look of that Ponte. Just need a slight change in formation and slap Mowatt ont wing to finish it off
    Now theres no need for that Pass lol.
    We didn't see Mowatt get a decent run of games and we're not going to now are we. I wonder if we'll get any decent offers for him in the summer.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast