+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Morais says....

[QUOTE=EastStandRed;38805158]Jose Morais says it’s a challenge at Barnsley but he loves challenges. He also says “the club are in a situation where the team needs help and needs to improve, I’m coming here to build the belief needed for the club to reach its goals.”

Jose Morais also says “he’s a leader, a coach with vision about the way to play, live, believe and a way to make things bigger and greater.” He also says he sees Barnsley as a “long project”

Morais has a long-term vision for Barnsley. Says he is 'more than a coach'

Morais seems very single-minded, knows what he wants and not to be messed with (Yorkshire Post)

On Mourinho, Morais speaks of a 'great friend'. 'Blessed with knowing and working with him for so many years.'

Morais says he has spoken to Mourinho. Has congratulated him and wished him w
    ell[/QUOT

Morais talks sense like he says it's a long project, remember he's taken over from a fella who left us with a run of 16 games with out a win mara'l at rock bottom and then jumps ship rubbing it in by taking 1/2 the staff,

Am gooina evvto write summa these Moraisms darn. It's comedy gold.

I bet his interview worra cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Hmm the windows shut Jose .
    He didn’t say now

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    He didn’t say now
    Looking at his cv he might not be here when it opens in the summer .

He "sees Barnsley as a long project"--sez the lad with a record of 19 clubs in 18 years

OR

He "sees Barnsley as a long project"---the bit he added got deleted--"but al not be sticking ararnd to see it."

I think he's the wrong man for the task in hand but al give him a chance. I think it's only fair

Nonsense Hecky has dealt him a cracking hand and left behind an exceptional squad. Course he's the man for the job. It should just be piloting job until the end of the season

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I think he's the wrong man for the task in hand but al give him a chance. I think it's only fair
    Al gi 'im a chance az well Pass.

It dun't mean I evvto swallow the bullsh1t he comes art wi. It's like listening to David Brent in The Office.
    "I am more than a coach, I am a leader"
    "If you know what it takes to believe, then believe"
    "I have a feeling now about a town--that wants to reveal something to the world"

Aye o'reyt but gerruz playing to get sum points on booard. Tha cuddanta wish forra better fixture than the bottom club at ooam Jose
    Last edited by SBRed48; 19-02-2018 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    You think it's only fair to give him a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Al gi 'im a chance az well Pass.

It dun't mean I evvto swallow the bullsh1t he comes art wi. It's like listening to David Brent in The Office.
    "I am more than a coach, I am a leader"
    "If you know what it takes to believe, then believe"
    "I have a feeling now about a town--that wants to reveal something to the world"

Aye o'reyt but gerruz playing to get sum points on booard. Tha cuddanta wish forra better fixture than the bottom club at ooam Jose
    Just carn't coment on that.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast