+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Morais says....

Ah Billy B will sooart em art

James Cryne needs to sell his 20% if he had a say in bringing in JM. As for Gauthier Ganaye he does as he's told. Yes he puts ideas forward, negotiates with agents and that but those above give him permission and sign the cheques. Don't forget that.

Am gutted like everyone else, gave JM my support as I did Hecky for most of his reign. Both have sadly proved wanting.

Hoped for better times after the takeover, seems like we're just a rich kids plaything if that billboard in NY is anything to go by.

I'll be there Satdi but more because I want to see my mates than watch that shyte. Sometimes wish I'd never gotten onto this roller coaster but although trying a couple of times I can't get off it, Our Town, Our team.
    Bugger.

José: "The responsibility for us all is to respond. We need to seize the moment and show our possibilities in this situation."

José: "I believe I am the right man. I am not expecting to please everyone in life, but I am doing my best and I believe in what we are doing."

José: "It's about the next game and we still have to believe we can win, to fight for our goal. We have to perform to the best of our ability on Saturday."

José: "The fans want us to win for them, I am happy for the support they give the team and I know they'll do that this weekend again."

José: "We've had positive performances in the last three home games, we need to stay together with unity and make a performance like we did against another team chasing the play-offs, in Sheffield United."

José: "The players are fighting for the future, they are facing the moment and I have faith in them. Let's go for it on Saturday, let's fight, let's win this game!"

2.55pm next Setdi, Oakwell Dressing Room. Mr Morais speyks to his warriors---

"When the blast of war blows in our ears
    Then imitate the action of a tiger.
    Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
    Set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide,
    Hold hard the breath and bend up every spirit to it's full height.
    The game's a foot. Follow your spirit and upon this charge
    Cry "God for Harry, England and Saint George !"

A warrior responds---"Aye O Reyt Jose, but who is laikin today and how are we organising ?"
    Last edited by SBRed48; 26-04-2018 at 11:21 AM.

Mr Morais also said he wouldn't see it as a failure if Barnsley FC are relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Mr Morais also said he wouldn't see it as a failure if Barnsley FC are relegated.
    What does he class as failure then? A flippin atom bomb tekkin yorkshire out?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Judging by his interview before Forest match he's intending to build his own team regardless of division and see this through.

1st time for everything looking at his record he'll ave to work fast. What evidence in this guys past points to him being able to build a team? Hes an 18 monther

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Judging by his interview before Forest match he's intending to build his own team regardless of division and see this through.
    Billy Beane will be building for league one so let's get that straight right now .

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast