+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Morais says....

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Judging by his interview before Forest match he's intending to build his own team regardless of division and see this through.
    Az Banksy sed he'll ev to gerra move on. At his last four clubs he wo theear fo 21 games, then 7 games, then 28 games, then 14 games, then unemployed before he risked his career here.
    This could set us back years if a drawer full of unfit continental seconds come here on long contracts.

There you go the stats don't lie, his tea has barely gone cold and he hops it. He will be gone before the last match at derby.

He's fell on his sword a few times hasn't he? I think that shows he's got some class and integrity about him. If we lose on saturday I wouldn't put it past him walking.

I don't blame him for our relegation. As a bloke I like him. He's come and clearly has believed in players that weren't his own and tried to drum up some belief and they've just looked at him, dismissed him as cuckoo and carried on regardless.

He hasn't had any respect at all and that's a disgrace for me.

How fans have treated him is as bad if not worse than his weird tactics and formations. He was trying something different because what we were doing before clearly wasn't working.

Granted he's failed. At least he had the balls to try sumat new.

Like I said before if he does stay and get's given time I won't be too disappointed. Likewise I#d understand him if he does leave as his position has become untenable.

I hold him no malice though.

The above stats are as Number 1--the Head Coach, not including the 14 other clubs as Assistant so change that to "the four clubs where he has been Head Coach are 21 (some say 19), 7, 28 and 14 games". I don't wish to spread untruths.

In my opinion he legs it when he is farnd art Ponte but you may well be reyt--it could be down to his integrity, resting in Portugal living on what remains of his contracts money and having the moral high ground. Iz got another fif**** months left on his contract here. I shall think of him and his three mates spending my season ticket money in the Algarve.

Should the miracle not materialise and we go down, be a good idea to employ a manger who has experience in getting a relegated team promoted, which JM isnt. Darrell Clarke is tho. Back to back promotions wi salisbury. (Some say they won by leaving a handful of daz in the goalmouth). And then promotion wi brizzle rovers. Young, is climbing the ladder and he has to get a championship club at some stage. Or macca o course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    He's fell on his sword a few times hasn't he? I think that shows he's got some class and integrity about him. If we lose on saturday I wouldn't put it past him walking.

I don't blame him for our relegation. As a bloke I like him. He's come and clearly has believed in players that weren't his own and tried to drum up some belief and they've just looked at him, dismissed him as cuckoo and carried on regardless.

He hasn't had any respect at all and that's a disgrace for me.

How fans have treated him is as bad if not worse than his weird tactics and formations. He was trying something different because what we were doing before clearly wasn't working.

Granted he's failed. At least he had the balls to try sumat new.

Like I said before if he does stay and get's given time I won't be too disappointed. Likewise I#d understand him if he does leave as his position has become untenable.

I hold him no malice though.

I don't blame him for relegation either Steve. Unfortunately he's been totally unable to inspire the troops. Player meetings behind his back sez it all for me

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    Should the miracle not materialise and we go down, be a good idea to employ a manger who has experience in getting a relegated team promoted, which JM isnt. Darrell Clarke is tho. Back to back promotions wi salisbury. (Some say they won by leaving a handful of daz in the goalmouth). And then promotion wi brizzle rovers. Young, is climbing the ladder and he has to get a championship club at some stage. Or macca o course.

That's a decent shart bankend.

That's the thing tho pass, under the old regime we would look at this guy because he looks a winner. But a think the current lot want a name of some kind, like jose mourinho's hairdresser or steven gerrards dentist. You know what i mean. This guy will be overlooked

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    That's the thing tho pass, under the old regime we would look at this guy because he looks a winner. But a think the current lot want a name of some kind, like jose mourinho's hairdresser or steven gerrards dentist. You know what i mean. This guy will be overlooked

He probably will mate tha reight.

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast