+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Morais says....

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Now theres no need for that Pass lol.
    We didn't see Mowatt get a decent run of games and we're not going to now are we. I wonder if we'll get any decent offers for him in the summer.
    Doubt it but Jose could help revive his career

Well it remains to be seen whether there will be a 'clean slate', a second chance for all of our players who are loaned out at the moment.
    Oxford are struggling in mid table in Lg One and Ive no idea why its not worked out there with them and Mowatt. I wonder if we offered him to them as a swap deal for their keeper Eastwood ?.

I'd just like to see him in the attacking midfield role before we wave him goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I like the look of that Ponte. Just need a slight change in formation and slap Mowatt ont wing to finish it off

Assistant Head Coach Dimas sez

Dimas: “Everyone has to believe in themselves, to be humble and we can achieve great things with hard work.”

Dimas: “We showed on Saturday what we can achieve if we are together. Not just 11 players, but everyone.”

Dimas: “These players know already that myself and José will go to the end of the world with them. Since we arrived they’ve been brilliant and reacted as we wanted.”

Dimas: “We deserved to win on Saturday, more than deserved in fact. But it’s onto the next one now. We are preparing for tomorrow.”

Dimas is the Uriah Heep of Oakwell, he iz ever so 'umble.

Believe !

Gardner says .....

Gardner: “José gave me and Pottsy the license to push on and play off big Kieffer and I think that was key on Saturday.”

Gardner: “Look, we can win any game in this league, we believe that. There’s some very good players here and we want to show that.”

Gardner: “It was a proud moment to play against my brother, but I didn’t give him stick afterwards because I know how much the game means to us both, we’re professionals.”

Gardner: “We are working hard, we’ve picked up three points and that’s what I’m focusing on - Barnsley FC and keeping us in this league.”

José: “Adam Jackson should be fine for tomorrow and Ethan Pinnock too will be available to us.

José: “The postponement wasn’t ideal but we have had more time to work with the players which has been pleasing.”

José: “We know what’s happening in the division, but we only focus on what we can affect ourselves. We believe we are going to stay in the Championship.”

José: “We know Cardiff City are a strong side. But our strong side is looking forward to facing them tomorrow night.”

It'll be first time Joseph ez laiked ageean a teeam arta bottom six. Hope he dunt go defensive like he did second heyf ageean Hull cos the wo all ovva us.

I'm always more confident of us winning matches when we're 0-0 at half time. I always think if we're in front at half time we always sit back no matter what score line or opposition we're up against.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast