+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Morais says....

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Joe Williams will go back to Everton to recover from injury.

Pinillios has an injury as does Thiam, neither sound likely to make tomorrow.

McBurnie did have groin issue in warm up to Sheff Utd game, was sorted out with manipulation.
    I wouldn't mind our lass giving my groin some manipulation

So his stiffie bundled his goal into net going to be HARD PRESSED to beat that

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    So his stiffie bundled his goal into net going to be HARD PRESSED to beat that

Jooa's been lucky that William's injury fooarced him into dropping playing Gardener and Williams together and Thiam' injury fooarced him to drop our million parnd no goals from open play all season striker.
    Jooa's career could depend on bits of luck like that. It's a risky business.

A see Bradshaw is crawling nar to keep his place when Thiam recovers.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 09-04-2018 at 10:49 AM.

JM: “In terms of injuries, everyone wants to play this weekend, I sense the excitement from the players to fight for our future.”

JM: “The next game is a massively important one for us. Then the next game too! We will have an idea of our possibilities after this next week.”

JM: “I managed to take Antalyaspor from bottom to safety in Turkey, so experience is there. But the past doesn’t affect the future. I focus on this team, my team.”

Jackson is enthusiastic and wants to play says Morais. Williams said his goodbyes on social media after injury. Potts 'feels ok'

On Hecky, Morais: 'Hecky did well and is one of managers in region with a good reputation. I wish him luck. After the game. He deserves to be successful with his vision and belief.'

Mr Morais won 9 games in a 28 game stint at Antalyaspor, then "moved on". Can't find any details/ context but it must be relevant to our Championship dog feyt or he wuntta mentioned it. If he has done it there, I believe he can do it here.

When Mr Morais was appointed at Antalyaspor on 6th January 2016 following the sacking of Yusuf Simsek they were 10th out of 18 in the Turkish League. They finished the season 9th so if Mr Morais did take them from the bottom to safety logic suggests he must have taken them there in the first place.

So his record wasnt that great there and he 'moved on' for whatever reason. Im still unsure about him and I still wonder whether he will actually stay around beyond the rest of the year, especially if we go down and dont start well in Lg One.
    Every manager has to be judged on his own players though and these arent his are they. And I dont think any of us can deny that he was given a poor squad in an awful league position. Would Colin or Mick have done better with this lot, if they'd had the short time hes been here ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    So his record wasnt that great there and he 'moved on' for whatever reason. Im still unsure about him and I still wonder whether he will actually stay around beyond the rest of the year, especially if we go down and dont start well in Lg One.
    Every manager has to be judged on his own players though and these arent his are they. And I dont think any of us can deny that he was given a poor squad in an awful league position. Would Colin or Mick have done better with this lot, if they'd had the short time hes been here ?.
    He has to be judged on his own players in the Championship as well. That has to be the benchmark.

Would he turn us into another Chelski though Ponty (minus all the trophies!), and sign foreigners only if he eventually gets to wave the cheque book ?.
    I dont mind us looking abroad for some foreign talent but messrs Thiam & Knasmullner are hardly a barrel of laughs on that front are they!.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast