+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Morais says....

I’ve no problem with the consortium yet. They’ve not done that much wrong , most of the bad decisions have been made people from the previous regime

Morais is turning out to be a diabolical decision. However, you have to question the squad he inherited and I know he tinkered and made changes but harsh reality is we weren't good enough. It could be said that it wouldn't matter too much which 11 he fielded.

I'm going for the 2024/25 Season for the time when people stop blaming Cryne and Heckingbottom.

SBRed as soon as we win a few on bounce beginning of next season. When the team's winning it doesn't matter what division we're in the doom and gloom fades away and people stop analysing and moaning/bleating so much about past regimes.

I'd totally forgotten about Keith Hill at Wembley

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I don't much care what the man from Del Monte says yes to anymore Acido.
    Ive tried my best to like him Ponty and I didn't mind the fact that hes a foreigner, its good that we moved away from the 'hes one of our own' thing which was getting more and more annoying under the previous bloke.
    But seriously these two away games this week have shown me once and for all that he really hasn't got a clue and it angers me now how badly hes done in what was still a massive chance to keep us up.

I'm as p1ssed off as anyone Acido but you've got to move forward now. I'd get rid of Morais now as well. I think all confidence left has evaporated so his position could get untenable and things could get nasty. I'd walk if I was him.

I'll say this though. If he is kept on we have to give him a transfer window to try his hand with his own team and try and summon up the ability to get behind him and the players in League 1.

Otherwise we are on another hiding to nothing.

I'm not for giving Morais an extra shift, ner mind a transfer window. After his "tactical nous" so far, i wouldnt want him wasting money, if we got no chance wi macca, then am sure theres a young manager hungry enough to succeed at Barnsley.

Am gunna spend next afe hour looking up an darn football league and a bet theres 1 o 2

Right ave looked an am settling for Darrell Clarke. Danny cowley said no, gareth ainsworth possibly, and nathan jones, although people may point out hes been gone too long. Paul Tisdale.

Boom.

The nature of the Head Coach role needs to change because otherwise everyone will fail .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I'm going for the 2024/25 Season for the time when people stop blaming Cryne and Heckingbottom.
    People from the previous regime being James Cryne , Gauthier and Zak who employed the loony Morais

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast