+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Marcus Haber

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    PH gave us 6-2 unforgivable, yet players not forgiven for giving a bit back to ott fans
    Ph was taking us Doon and always had eyes on a bigger job.

NM came in, saved us from that then has done ok this season having come thru a couple of mini crisis and is committed to Dundee.

Never ever underestimate the offended brigade at Dens.....usually found in main stand but can pop up anywhere now, hospo, cox, Derry and on here.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    PH gave us 6-2 unforgivable, yet players not forgiven for giving a bit back to ott fans
    Never held anything against Bain.

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    Post of the week 😂😂

PH the man who gave us so many 5hit signings on 3 year deals...

Theres too many to mention

But il start with Nicky Low...
    48 points in his first season, similar in his second. And please don't start comparing signings unless we compare Hemmings with Moussa

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Oh good God.
    Can't argue with facts, I'm afraid. Dundee are floundering under Neil McCann.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Can't argue with facts, I'm afraid. Dundee are floundering under Neil McCann.
    Only fact here is you hate NM, probably one of the sleekit shouters from the main stand.

48 points in his first season, similar in his second. And please don't start comparing signings unless we compare Hemmings with Moussa
    Or Stewart with Wolters....

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Only fact here is you hate NM, probably one of the sleekit shouters from the main stand.
    bit early to be on it the/my problem with McCann is he's not very good at his job, it's nothing personal as he's obviously a Deefiant legend and a decent pundit. Plenty room for improvement, starting with an admission that his team isn't anywhere near as good as he thinks it is.

bit early to be on it the/my problem with McCann is he's not very good at his job, it's nothing personal as he's obviously a Deefiant legend and a decent pundit. Plenty room for improvement, starting with an admission that his team isn't anywhere near as good as he thinks it is.
    You don't like him and I suspect it may be for a very dubious reason.

Because I'm Celtic-minded? similar reason you didn't like Hartley then, your Rangers leanings?

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Never held anything against Bain.
    Bain never played in 6-2, don't get where your coming from

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)