+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marcus Haber

Marcus Haber

Away for a back op now.....

Must be up there as one of Hartleys worst signings, and there was a few

Always remembered for his goals last season which kept Dundee up, also his ragdolling of the dabs who'd earlier shown McCann's favourite striker their inside pockets in the first cup game. Will still outscore the chosen one in open play this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Always remembered for his goals last season which kept Dundee up, also his ragdolling of the dabs who'd earlier shown McCann's favourite striker their inside pockets in the first cup game. Will still outscore the chosen one in open play this season.
    I'd probably out score the chosen one in open play, and I'm getting on.

Decent player I like him but it seems hes no really in McCanns plans
    No sure whats left on his contract but cant see it being renewed
    Correct Tainted,his goals at Motherwell and Killie let us coast the last 3 games

May 2019 he's under contract till. Obviously a style clash with the manager from the off and never recovered his starting place due to what I'd describe as his indifference to said manager. One of them will be leaving in the summer, though which one is uncertain.

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    Away for a back op now.....

Must be up there as one of Hartleys worst signings, and there was a few
    Having a back op is not good news. Perhaps it might explain his very indifferent performances of late.

May 2019 he's under contract till. Obviously a style clash with the manager from the off and never recovered his starting place due to what I'd describe as his indifference to said manager. One of them will be leaving in the summer, though which one is uncertain.
    Yeah clearly indifferent to the manager from the off, you could see that from Killie and Motherwell games last season....

Just what has McCann done to you lol?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Having a back op is not good news. Perhaps it might explain his very indifferent performances of late.
    Might explain hes pi5h

And doesnt give a phuck about the club

Definitely not one to have in the trenches

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    Might explain hes pi5h

And doesnt give a phuck about the club

Definitely not one to have in the trenches
    I'd rather be in the trench sitting on a hand grenade waiting on Boldrick coming up with a cunning plan than have the Canadian poser anywhere near my team.

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Decent player I like him but it seems hes no really in McCanns plans
    No sure whats left on his contract but cant see it being renewed
    Correct Tainted,his goals at Motherwell and Killie let us coast the last 3 games
    McCann made it clear from day 1 he didn’t fancy him.

If NM would’ve swallowed his pride we might’ve had a striker who could score instead of Moussa.

Its been our downfall this season and it’s NM’s fault.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)