+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As promised..Have we missed Saiz?

As promised..Have we missed Saiz?

Oh yes..badly.

didnt think we would, its a bit sad to think we are so reliant on one guy, but results would suggest so (though i think our defensive problems are probably a bigger factor just now)

Think we would be at least 6/7 points better off even with the defensive issues..we would be on the edge of the play-offs of that I am certain.

Ipswich (A) 1-0
    Vilewall (H)3-4
    Dull (A) 0-0
    5heep5haggers (H) 1-4
    Conts (A) 2-1
    Bristol (H) 2-2

Those are the games he has missed..a costly spit indeed

scored 7 goals, thats enough to win all 6 games, suggesting the real problem is at the back (13 conceeded)

Agree BB..keeper doesn't install any confidence at all..and that is where it all starts.

I think that is the one thing everyone on here has agreed with though...that we need a better keeper. Some have said give him more time...some said he should only be here till the end of the season...and some said replace immediately. But everyone would take a better option if the club went that way. Lonergan needs to perform if he starts the next game, simply to hold Felix out until season's end. Fingers crossed....

But will he be as good with a muzzle on?

Defo missed him. He is equivalent to 2.......

Should have got ruddy or stockdale or marshall, all 3 were available

Regarding Sam yeah we need him, just one question though, if PH plays 442 vs Derby and plays both hernandez and Saiz, presuming he sticks with forshaw and either okane Phillips or Vieira, where do you play our flairy Spaniards? Both on the wings, knowing they'll both cut inside? Saiz just behind lasogga and hernandez just in front of forshaw, I dunno!

I think it's either okane or ekuban or Dallas getting dropped anyway, lasogga has to start, hernandez has been creating so he needs to start, forshaw has Marshall the midfield so he needs to start, Saiz is even better than hernandez so must start, so then you fill the other gaps accordingly

Ekuban looks good and just needs a goal for confidence, Dallas did well vs Bristol, sacko did well when he came on, we know Phillips on his day can do both the defensive and offensive stuff, okane lacks confidence right now and it's messed up his passing game which used to be pretty good, Vieira has been in rotten form too possibly down to fitness so if it were me I'd bench okane and Vieira, difficult to decide the rest

But either way, I'd start Saiz, fresh as owt, ready to make it up to the fans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)