+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT/ prisoner of the system

Unbelievable what you have to put yourself through these days if you're ill, what a tragic farce the system now is....i'll make no apologies when i say this, wake up folks and see what the reality of modern Britain is becoming under this shower, and anyone voting for them should be a little bit ashamed right now.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    The stuff about benefits is irrelevant. The only people who might be bothered about it on here are the Kempo clones or greatfire but you can ignore them because everyone else does. (You might be ok with gfire anyway if you are white and British).
    Either link to a post where I've done that or stop making spurious assertions.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Unbelievable what you have to put yourself through these days if you're ill, what a tragic farce the system now is....i'll make no apologies when i say this, wake up folks and see what the reality of modern Britain is becoming under this shower, and anyone voting for them should be a little bit ashamed right now.
    No they shouldn't.

You'd rather people vote for a Communist and enemy of Britain who'd wreck the economy in record time?

Wouldn't be any money for benefits at all then.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Can’t argue with you mate, sure under Labour yes many were getting benefits they shouldn’t but at least the ones who should did. I never wanted a life like this I wanted to be a cheff and own my own restaurant but it won’t happen for many reasons. Life sucks but I’m lucky I have family if what my bros new gf says is right there’s a guy who works for mencap who has terminal cancer and still works and his boss harasses him to pick up more hours wtf is going on.

Has anyone seen v for vendetta? I swear if you haven’t please do this country is getting like that film every week.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Either link to a post where I've done that or stop making spurious assertions.
    Ok fair enough great fire. I think your advice to silly is good. Now a question just so that you can truly say I'm making spurious assertions. I don't know silly but let's assume his actual name his Mohammad which it might be for all i know. Would you give him the exact same advice? Yes?No?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    No they shouldn't.

You'd rather people vote for a Communist and enemy of Britain who'd wreck the economy in record time?

Wouldn't be any money for benefits at all then.
    Guilty conscience perhaps...for the record, the only enemy of the British people is the ideology which you quite obviously belong to...and the fact you think the economy is in good shape kind of sums you up...

...tic toc..gfire...it looks very much as though i am not making spurrious assertions then?... I am more than happy to agree that I have made a spurrious assertion if you prove this to me..the floor is yours...

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Due to illness I have lost my job again and am back on benefits so I’d just like to apologise to you all now because I know a lot detest people on benefits.

As for what happened well i has a seizure at work took a week off to recover and was told very politely that I wasn’t up to the job. Funny enough i am fairly sure if she wasn’t such a bitch I wouldn’t have been ill.

Again sorry
    I feel for you Silly.

Oct 3rd 2016 was my last day at work. My doctor had been telling me for a while that I should take a rest but I couldn't/wouldn't. Anyway I had a series of injections into my ankle and had to stop working so the infiltrations could work but they didn't.
    Scans revealed that I have orthritus in my ankle and I need it blocking or a replacement.
    At the moment I am looking for a surgeon who will operate after 2 have said that I'm too young. On Thursday I see another who I'm hoping will.

Financially I have insurance which only goes so far and a state sickness benefit.

Just before Xmas I was declared handicpped because the french don't have the word disabled. This gives me the right to retrain and the state will pay for me to have 3 years of training.

Silly being on state benefits when you've paid into it gives you the right to the benefits. Unfortunately being on state benefit when you haven't paid into it also in some cases gives you the right to state benefits.

People need a leg up sometimes and there should not be ashamed to claim it when like you you're entitled to it.

In addition to what Stonewaller said there is als ACAS Arbitration who will advise free of charge.

http://www.acas.org.uk/index.aspx?articleid=2007

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Ok fair enough great fire. I think your advice to silly is good. Now a question just so that you can truly say I'm making spurious assertions. I don't know silly but let's assume his actual name his Mohammad which it might be for all i know. Would you give him the exact same advice? Yes?No?
    What's that got to do with anything?

...still no answer ...well at least i haven't been making spurrious assertions after all...just answer the question its dead simple...yes or no? Even accept a maybe I am that generous ...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 19-02-2018 at 05:18 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast