+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pre-Match View From QPR

Pre-Match View From QPR

matt smith looked a real handful against a big physical bolton defence so weve got to stop em getting too many crosses in or he will punish us a striker ive always rated would love him to be playing at the lane for us next season

Shout out to the genius who has many happy memories of beating us at the Lane but has no clue when that was

I've never heard of this Billy Sharpe......

Must win game this!

4 points from the next 2 games and we probably stay 8th 2 wins however and were back in the top 6 big big week this is utb ftp

Last time we beat QPR in the League was 10 years ago,time to change that stat.

was that the one when billy got a hat trick chip ?

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    was that the one when billy got a hat trick chip ?

Billy Sharp 03 min
    Billy Sharp 13 min
    Billy Sharp 51 min

oh right thought it was that one lets hope for similar tomorrow gonna be a tough game i think another parking of the bus me thinks i think when we get it out wide we need to get ball in early no p*****g about with it in triangles if so we can win this one

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    oh right thought it was that one lets hope for similar tomorrow gonna be a tough game i think another parking of the bus me thinks i think when we get it out wide we need to get ball in early no p*****g about with it in triangles if so we can win this one
    ^^ THIS ^^
    One of the key aspects of our early season success was attacking at speed, getting the ball wide and firing it in early causing the centre backs to turn, we need to do more of this. Give the forwards something to run onto instead of having to work with their backs to goal. If we can do this against QPR amd get an early goal then we'll be in a good position.