+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brain news

Brain news

It turns out I have one, and had a tumor growing on it. The good news is they could remove most of off it the resy they are going to nuke so im sitting in a hospital in Bergen getting nuked every day

Sorry to hear that your grey matter has been invaded Noggy, I'm sure you'll be fine after the treatment. Isn't the Norwegian health set-up one of the best in the world? Anyway, I understand that the standard measure of brain-tumours is the golf-ball. How big is yours?

They have been excellent here I went to specsavers and the optician send me straight to hospital for tests they couldn’t find anything so they gave me a CT scan and found it with in a week I was in Bergen getting it removed I don’t know how big it was as they couldn’t get it all they said it was big though and had been growing for a long time

Great to see they are sorting it Noggy..I had a very good lady friend who passed away very young with a tumor..All the best on your recovery mate..

Thanks Alf, I don’t plan on this beating me the good looking dr said I have a good prognosis so I just have to wait and see what happens next

Hope all goes well noggy with your recovery mate.

The success rate with that neurological stuff has come on leaps and bounds .

That was my wife's nursing speciality she loved it.

Keep us updated Noggy .

Sorry to hear that, Noggy, and hope the recovery gans well. Could always of been worse though, you could of been hit by an tram meaning you could never anttend an job interview never mind work again.

Aye, but he could of had a career kicking walls.

Good luck with the treatment Noggy, as already mentioned these Scandinavian types know their onions.
    Have you still got the Daschunds, I seem too have accrued five now...

Thanks for the posative feedback, yep i still have five Dachs and sometimes some extra bitches when they are in heat. I’m not getting much sleep though as im on steroids to shrink the tumor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)