+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Referee Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Goalposter View Post
    Up for sale.

Only been used once.

No time wasters please.

If you have a red card send it to Del.

I personally canna believe that there is anyone among us who is willing to try and defend the officials in our game for their consistent incompetence week in week out.
    And most of them corrupt to the core....... who the fk can even try to speak up for them and worse still appear to the defend them.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I personally canna believe that there is anyone among us who is willing to try and defend the officials in our game for their consistent incompetence week in week out.
    And most of them corrupt to the core....... who the fk can even try to speak up for them and worse still appear to the defend them.

SF
    If you canna understand why that incident in the Ross County game was a very difficult one for the ref and the linesman to call , there’s nae much point in trying to convince you

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The fact the linesman made such a wacky decision is the proof of the pudding that he sh@tebagged it. The actions of a man in a flap

If I was a County fan and we had been relegated by a point in May I would wanting a pound of that linesmans flesh
    County fan on one of the facebook pages has a still of the "goal". The ball isn;t over the line and there's only one defender behind Schalke (?was it him). Was never a goal..

Smith(lying down) and Lafferty(goal line) were quite clearly behind him and active. So i would love to hear the linesmans explanation for it. He didnt know if it was in or not and he was maybe in a poor position so he just made up some sh@t to clear himself. The offside was preposterous compared to not giving the goal which is still under debate. Sportscenes still made it look in

These things even themselves out over the course of a season

...except of course it doesnt. Tell that to County if they get relegated. I have seen some bad refereeing over the years, but in this season there appears to be more than usual bizarre decisions happening. I'm not even convinced its all pro Celtic or pro Sevco decisions being made, but in fact its rather just utter incompetence across the whole game. Its a difficult job, but they get paid for it and are trained to do it.

Just watched the incident and Lafferty was off the field of play when the ball was struck and therefore was correctly called offside

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  22.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Just watched the incident and Lafferty was off the field of play when the ball was struck and therefore was correctly called offside

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  22.4 KB
    Lafferty is active as hes in the goal. Hes the c@nt that cleared it. Hence why he is 100 % in play. and you see the other boys leg just between the post and the County player

Bizarre decision

Bobby Madden on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Bobby Madden on Sunday
    Hopefully doesnt have the County linesman

We will get pumped no matter whos in charge

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast