+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Referee Watch

Referee Watch

I think this deserves its own thread. We all know Refs are pish in Scotland but this weekend was special

Just watched Sportscene and it was littered with terrible refereeing. There were heaps f@ck ups. Every game had at least one

Lets start with us.

HIVS v Aberdeen

1)How did Kenny McLean stay on the park after his lunge in the centre circle, he was on a booking and that tackle was pretty reckless. Probably saved us from a proper do-in

Hamilton v Sevco

2) Hamilton should have had a pen when their striker Ogkmpoe was held by the shirt when trying to attack a cross

3)Hamilton should have had a pen when Derek Fergusons loon was pulled down on the edge of the box. Hun b@stard Madden looking right at it

Pigs v St Johnstone

4)Pigs should have had a pen when Steven Anderson handled in the box stopping a target bound shot. Ref looking right at it

Motherwell v Killie

5)Well should have had a pen when the defender Boyd wiped out the Well boy. Linesman had to have seen it

6)Well should have had a pen when Broadfoot pulled the baldy boy down clear as day. Ref looking straight at it and was three yards away

Partick v Dundee

7)Simon Murray gets a goal chopped off for offside that was never offside preventing him from getting a hatrick

County v Farts

8) Goal not given to County in the dying minutes when the ball clearly crossed the line and even more bizarrely an offside was given when Lafferty and Smith both playing the County boy onside. Could be costly for County in May

I thought there was a thing called spotters who sit in the stands and watch the BITBs. No refs ever seem to get punished for being utterly keech

Up for sale.

Only been used once.

No time wasters please.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I think this deserves its own thread. We all know Refs are pish in Scotland but this weekend was special

Just watched Sportscene and it was littered with terrible refereeing. There were heaps f@ck ups. Every game had at least one

County v Farts

8) Goal not given to County in the dying minutes when the ball clearly crossed the line and even more bizarrely an offside was given when Lafferty and Smith both playing the County boy onside. Could be costly for County in May
    Ye canna be serious calling that een a ****-up by the ref

Apart fae anything else it's nae clear whether the ball actually crossed the line , even on the still-photo level wi' the line. If anything , I'd say it looks like there's a wee bit o' the ba' didna cross the line.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Ye canna be serious calling that een a ****-up by the ref

Apart fae anything else it's nae clear whether the ball actually crossed the line , even on the still-photo level wi' the line. If anything , I'd say it looks like there's a wee bit o' the ba' didna cross the line.
    I would say it was in but its more the bottling by the linesman who gave it as offside so he didnt have to make a decision. Two players were clearly between county and the goal

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I would say it was in but its more the bottling by the linesman who gave it as offside so he didnt have to make a decision. Two players were clearly between county and the goal
    Aye , in that split-second when he had to make the decision he should have been able to assess it all as if he'd had the benefit of slow-motion replays and freeze-frames. You had the benefit of he technology and you still got it wrong, min

Got to give him credit for having the instant presence of mind to make one "clearly" wrong decision to avoid having to make a hard call on a separate point

Christ , there's enough crap decisions by refs and linesmen without criticising them for ones like that

Straight away with the County goal i knew it should have stood. Linesman shiitebagged it

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Straight away with the County goal i knew it should have stood. Linesman shiitebagged it
    I concur completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    And that was just fae listening on the radio

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    And that was just fae listening on the radio
    The fact the linesman made such a wacky decision is the proof of the pudding that he sh@tebagged it. The actions of a man in a flap

If I was a County fan and we had been relegated by a point in May I would wanting a pound of that linesmans flesh

Nope it was from watching on tv.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast