+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Notts Match Day Bet Competition – Game 34 Cambridge

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    maybe after tonight reality will kick in.
    Strange you both said that, Skandark and i961......I am starting to think that backing the other side might start making me some traction towards the top of this competition, which I am determined to win btw.....I was fairly sure we would lose tonight, but my ongoing feud with the "great one" on here stopped me backing it......I need to have a few beers extra to figure out my next bet.....hic

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I was fairly sure we would lose tonight, but my ongoing feud with the "great one" on here stopped me backing it......
    Wow! So you were fairly sure we would lose, but you didn't back it because of me???? You give me far too much respect tarquin, just do what you want to do and forget what I think. I can guarantee that what you think would never, ever influence my decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Wow! So you were fairly sure we would lose, but you didn't back it because of me???? You give me far too much respect tarquin, just do what you want to do and forget what I think. I can guarantee that what you think would never, ever influence my decisions.
    So you are the great one?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    So you are the great one?
    I think so. As I said, tarquin gives me far too much respect!

It’s ‘as you were’ but a fiver worse off, as again nobody had a winning bet.

Name:  Game 34-2.JPG
Views: 61
Size:  46.4 KB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123