+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: At last we have learned the secret of winning games

At last we have learned the secret of winning games

Yes I really believe that our fortunes are about to change for the better. So what is the secret?
    Is it team selection - No
    Is it tactics - No
    Is it Dave Artell - No
    Is it a player - No

It has for me come as a real shock but I cannot deny the change. It is all down to one incredible man. A man who can be admired and respected, but can also be incredibly frustrating at times. A man who has lived in the Crewe area for decades. A man who spent all of his working days employed in the puffa train industry.

Yes you have guessed it, it is the one and only MikeSB. He attends one match and immediately his magic works. We get something we have virtually forgotten existed, A WIN.

Now we somehow have to make sure that he attends all of our remaining fixtures. So how can we manage that? Ah yes it has suddenly dawned on me. Lets make MikeSB a director of CAFC. Think about it Mike. A free seat for every game. Probably sannies and tea thrown in. Plus a free seat on the coach for the away games. Also Mike you never have to dip your hand in your pockets, can`t get better than that.

Maybe also you could propose me as a fellow director. I have probably the right qualifications. After all I have raised loads of money for charity.

Lets all vote for MikeSB as directpr

You could always threaten opposition with Barry peedo Bennet ?

Ouch

Leaving aside the inappropriate and puerile attempt at humour that Hyson’s comments make, I could retort that it would have little effect on our opponents for the very good reasons that he is banged up for 31 years.... and that the players are far too old for him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Hysongreenpie View Post
    You could always threaten opposition with Barry peedo Bennet ?
    Can I suggest that this inappropriate comment requires the attention of a moderator, please.

Very good article in the Crewe Chronicle today, penned by club sponsor and supporter, Ed Whitby. Entitled "We Must All Stand Together Through These Difficult Times". Pleased to see that many of us on here are doing just that. Up the Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by ruocul View Post
    Yes I really believe that our fortunes are about to change for the better. So what is the secret?
    Is it team selection - No
    Is it tactics - No
    Is it Dave Artell - No
    Is it a player - No

It has for me come as a real shock but I cannot deny the change. It is all down to one incredible man. A man who can be admired and respected, but can also be incredibly frustrating at times. A man who has lived in the Crewe area for decades. A man who spent all of his working days employed in the puffa train industry.

Yes you have guessed it, it is the one and only MikeSB. He attends one match and immediately his magic works. We get something we have virtually forgotten existed, A WIN.

Now we somehow have to make sure that he attends all of our remaining fixtures. So how can we manage that? Ah yes it has suddenly dawned on me. Lets make MikeSB a director of CAFC. Think about it Mike. A free seat for every game. Probably sannies and tea thrown in. Plus a free seat on the coach for the away games. Also Mike you never have to dip your hand in your pockets, can`t get better than that.

Maybe also you could propose me as a fellow director. I have probably the right qualifications. After all I have raised loads of money for charity.

Lets all vote for MikeSB as directpr
    Haha...Thanks mate, brilliant and a bit of a change in tempo on these boards when we used to had a few laughs with some posts but quite a while ago now and great that you have managed to structure your thoughts on such a incredible piece of intuition and indeed foresight ...I not only went to the game but prophesied a win too...But now comes the difficult bit! How to get on the Board and get a free comfy seat. Mystic Meg is dead, long live Mystic Mike!

Thing is, I bought my Vale match ticket on Saturday and so now is it OK if I get a 17 pound refund in confident knowledge of belated success to election to the Board, proposed by at least two long standing fans on here...Itwasin is my other sponsor I'm sure as eggs...and think from memory he has shares in the company too,which one I don't know, maybe it was the chippy opposite that Norman owned in his complex portfolio? I am told that it was he that sold it and bought the temp one on match days so he can use it during the week at Prestatyn. Some may know Warren Buffett the American billionaire who made his money from buying distressed companies and and our club has gone to the top of his list and he just phoned me to put an offer in on one condition that I join the Board and so will give each forum member a free share in the new limited company on the basis me and him get all the profits and you carry the losses...But as we are on our way to the PL and a new ground with a 50K capacity where the town centre is now as its being knocked down...Ooops, sorry you are not supposed to know that yet...I have asked, no bribed East Cheshire Council to accept planning permission next month. So don't knock Norman, the old chippy will become the new sales office for the new development for high rise flats and shops that will start to go up in the close season..I am told the ground and car park was sold for...well, keep this to yourself but you know that million pounds that was owing to the club? Shhush...Warren and I have just made a cool..well it will be printed on the next match day ticket and shows how commercial integrity and nous really works. The GRE will be free at last for well, you will have to buy a ticket for the match after to find out as it will be retrospective...

Oh, I forgot the first team and the results expected!!! I must try and not develop too much of the current board's thinking and am doing all this to see a successful PL team here at Crewe...and Warren is coming over for the Vale game as he wants to see first hand how bad we are but how Vale are worse and he has booked two tickets back to the States, his and mine aa some late news has just come in! Can't say yet, but but it will be in the match programme next time. They will be a tenner but a special one off prize for a trip to America to join me to watch the Dodgers...You decide which side of the pond I mean!
    Last edited by MikeSB; 19-02-2018 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB View Post
    Haha...Thanks mate, brilliant and a bit of a change in tempo on these boards when we used to had a few laughs with some posts but quite a while ago now and great that you have managed to structure your thoughts on such a incredible piece of intuition and indeed foresight ...I not only went to the game but prophesied a win too...But now comes the difficult bit! How to get on the Board and get a free comfy seat. Mystic Meg is dead, long live Mystic Mike!

Thing is, I bought my Vale match ticket on Saturday and so now is it OK if I get a 17 pound refund in confident knowledge of belated success to election to the Board, proposed by at least two long standing fans on here...Itwasin is my other sponsor I'm sure as eggs...and think from memory he has shares in the company too,which one I don't know, maybe it was the chippy opposite that Norman owned in his complex portfolio? I am told that it was he that sold it and bought the temp one on match days so he can use it during the week at Prestatyn. Some may know Warren Buffett the American billionaire who made his money from buying distressed companies and and our club has gone to the top of his list and he just phoned me to put an offer in on one condition that I join the Board and so will give each forum member a free share in the new limited company on the basis me and him get all the profits and you carry the losses...But as we are on our way to the PL and a new ground with a 50K capacity where the town centre is now as its being knocked down...Ooops, sorry you are not supposed to know that yet...I have asked, no bribed East Cheshire Council to accept planning permission next month. So don't knock Norman, the old chippy will become the new sales office for the new development for high rise flats and shops that will start to go up in the close season..I am told the ground and car park was sold for...well, keep this to yourself but you know that million pounds that was owing to the club? Shhush...Warren and I have just made a cool..well it will be printed on the next match day ticket and shows how commercial integrity and nous really works. The GRE will be free at last for well, you will have to buy a ticket for the match after to find out as it will be retrospective...

Oh, I forgot the first team and the results expected!!! I must try and not develop too much of the current board's thinking and am doing all this to see a successful PL team here at Crewe...and Warren is coming over for the Vale game as he wants to see first hand how bad we are but how Vale are worse and he has booked two tickets back to the States, his and mine aa some late news has just come in! Can't say yet, but but it will be in the match programme next time. They will be a tenner but a special one off prize for a trip to America to join me to watch the Dodgers...You decide which side of the pond I mean!
    Well Mike I have to admire your respectable intentions when you become a director. The way you care for the football team, the community, and the supporters is admirable. Such high morals. What a man you are.

Have you ever considered a new career? You would be a sure thing for a top management position in a charity with such high morals. You think I am joking. In all honesty they make Norman look respectable.