Yes I really believe that our fortunes are about to change for the better. So what is the secret?
Is it team selection - No
Is it tactics - No
Is it Dave Artell - No
Is it a player - No

It has for me come as a real shock but I cannot deny the change. It is all down to one incredible man. A man who can be admired and respected, but can also be incredibly frustrating at times. A man who has lived in the Crewe area for decades. A man who spent all of his working days employed in the puffa train industry.

Yes you have guessed it, it is the one and only MikeSB. He attends one match and immediately his magic works. We get something we have virtually forgotten existed, A WIN.

Now we somehow have to make sure that he attends all of our remaining fixtures. So how can we manage that? Ah yes it has suddenly dawned on me. Lets make MikeSB a director of CAFC. Think about it Mike. A free seat for every game. Probably sannies and tea thrown in. Plus a free seat on the coach for the away games. Also Mike you never have to dip your hand in your pockets, can`t get better than that.

Maybe also you could propose me as a fellow director. I have probably the right qualifications. After all I have raised loads of money for charity.

Lets all vote for MikeSB as directpr