+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Cambridge Utd. 20/02/18

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Strangely enough that was my first choice.....so I am going to say 3~0 to Cambridge, because I like to be different......and hope I am completely wrong obviously.
    Well done tarquin - you appear to have grasped the concept that it is possible to predict that the team you support will lose without actually wanting it to happen. If we can just transfer that concept to betting, we're home and dry!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Well done tarquin - you appear to have grasped the concept that it is possible to predict that the team you support will lose without actually wanting it to happen. If we can just transfer that concept to betting, we're home and dry!
    Ay up...me stalker is abaht....one day you will topple off that fence that is firmly wedged between your arse cheeks....just make sure you do not topple my side, I would hate to find myself agreeing with you too much....FYI I have backed goals~only on the betting thread...it is a simple concept, if Notts suddenly remember the location of the onion~bag then I win, if we get pasted, I win

Summary...I think Notts will lose.....but I am NOT backing that to happen....entiendo?

Cambridge 2-1 Notts

Stead

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Ay up...me stalker is abaht....one day you will topple off that fence that is firmly wedged between your arse cheeks....just make sure you do not topple my side, I would hate to find myself agreeing with you too much....FYI I have backed goals~only on the betting thread...it is a simple concept, if Notts suddenly remember the location of the onion~bag then I win, if we get pasted, I win

Summary...I think Notts will lose.....but I am NOT backing that to happen....entiendo?
    Obviously still not grasped it yet. I always thought it would be a long, slow process.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Obviously still not grasped it yet. I always thought it would be a long, slow process.
    Name:  wibble.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  5.6 KB

C/B 1 Notts 2
    Stead 2

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Cambridge 1 - 2 Notts

Hall, Noble

312 Notts fans
    Cambridge Utd 2-0 Notts

Cambridge 0 Notts 0 (Stead)

HT 0-0

Away Att 146

I reckon Notts have a cunning plan. If we let these mediocre teams around and just below us gain a few points off us it will boost their confidence and they will start to take points off those clubs above us. At a pre-set point in the season we suddenly burst into action, Kevin Nolan blows his whistle and - a reborn Magpie 11 pounce and thrash allcomers! Crash! Wallop! Kaboom! Methinks tonight's the night and the first to suffer is Cambridge - poor Cambridge, not their fault but hey-ho, someone has to be first to the block. No option but to forecast a 4 - 0 win for our heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Cambridge 0 Notts 0 (Stead)

HT 0-0

Away Att 146

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast