+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT/ can anyone recommend somewhere for breakfast

OT/ can anyone recommend somewhere for breakfast

Last Saturday I went to Toby carvery for breakfast with my dad the bacon was not crispy at all in fact it was got dam nasty, I know how they cooked it they lined it all in a tray overlapping each other which prevents it from crisping like marserellas cafe in Meadowhall did.

Please can anyone recommend somewhere for breakfast so I can take my dad there on weekend

Not Morrison’s ether please

Weatherspoons aint bad value

The restaurant at Wentworth Garden Centre does decent breakfasts.

Been to Rotherham today to buy a spare ticket for Saturday, called in Rhino's Wetherspoon's for a breakfast, a pint of Guinness & breakfast for £4.90.

Yes in your kitchen

That sounds superb!!!

A few years ago I and a group of Frogs met Scum in Blue Coats for a full English breakfast. It was good and like Eric I too washed it down with Guinness.

Cafe reopened in Old Town Hall. Looks OK.

Wentworth garden centre good shout, the brecks as well. Around 8.99 for unlimited continental breakfast, tea, coffee etc, & an as much as you want English brekky that is cooked to order. Foods good & kids eat free with a paying adult.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    That sounds superb!!!

A few years ago I and a group of Frogs met Scum in Blue Coats for a full English breakfast. It was good and like Eric I too washed it down with Guinness.
    Can't beat a good breakfast with a pint of Guinness.
    Always start the day on hols that way.
    When they come to my table for the order, sausage, eggs, hash browns, bacon etc...followed by the routine question of," would you like tea or coffee with that?".
    My reply, as always is, " too early for tea or coffee, I'll have a Guinness".

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Last Saturday I went to Toby carvery for breakfast with my dad the bacon was not crispy at all in fact it was got dam nasty, I know how they cooked it they lined it all in a tray overlapping each other which prevents it from crisping like marserellas cafe in Meadowhall did.

Please can anyone recommend somewhere for breakfast so I can take my dad there on weekend

Not Morrison’s ether please
    Come round to my house mate , my partner does the king of all breakfasts , black pudding , fried bread , mushrooms , uncut bread , farmshop bacon , proper sausages , steaming hot tea and toast the whole works .

Tha'll not want owt till toneet mate .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast