+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OT/ can anyone recommend somewhere for breakfast

I would genuinely say one of the better full English breakfasts I've had is at Morrisons cafe. Cant fault em.

Harvester do an unlimited breakfast for £4.99 so that's good value at least, haven't tried it myself though and the nearest ones are Meadowhall/ Centertainment.

Otherwise you must have a couple of cafes nearby, can't really help with that as we don't know where you live.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Breakfasts in whetherspoons has really gone downhill. Because it’s all done on the same hot plate and kept warm everything tastes the same.
    The breakfast in 1915 bar (Old Yates) is great quality and all freshly cooked.
    Had plenty of breakfasts in Rhino's, really good breakfast no problems at all.

There's the Sizzling pubs as well that do those sizzling breakfasts; Three Magpies, King Henry and Homestead are the three closest to the town centre.

Try The Stockyard on Hellaby industrial estate

There's a quaint little cafe in Rhos On Sea, North Wales. Right on the sea front. Best breakfast I've ever had. Bit of a trek though 😲

The Stockyard -I've never been but I've seen photos of the artwork in the Harry's Bar bit. Harry (Harry Bletcher) was an art teacher at Aston/Aston Woodhouse school. Slightly eccentric (in a good way) , and was an amazingly talented guy in painting and sculpture. A great teacher and an inspiring figure. Pleased that the bar is named in his honour

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123