+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT/ can anyone recommend somewhere for breakfast

Elmwood farm is a solid 7/10.

Breakfasts in whetherspoons has really gone downhill. Because it’s all done on the same hot plate and kept warm everything tastes the same.
    The breakfast in 1915 bar (Old Yates) is great quality and all freshly cooked.

Wentworth Garden Centre's breakfasts are spot on. Also can't go wrong with Wetherspoons, although they can bit a hit or miss depending on where you go.

Harland Cafe near Bramall Lane is also really good, I would highly recommend anyone try it when they are near the area, not just for breakfast but for lunch too

Not sure my dad will be happy driving to Sheffield at 10am even if I am paying. I go to wentwoth garden Center with my mum a lot very pricey and small potions during dinner (probably people like my grandma who complain about large portions ruining it for us fattys lol) never been in morning but by looks of it I think I’d struggle to pick something.

Problem I have is most of time I’m not hungry in morning so I don’t stock breakfast in instead il have a sandwich but I seem to wake up now and again especially after I’m ill really hungry.

Choices choices please keep them coming I could murder a decent breakfast and I’m telling my grumpy old dad all of these

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Last Saturday I went to Toby carvery for breakfast with my dad the bacon was not crispy at all in fact it was got dam nasty, I know how they cooked it they lined it all in a tray overlapping each other which prevents it from crisping like marserellas cafe in Meadowhall did.

Please can anyone recommend somewhere for breakfast so I can take my dad there on weekend

Not Morrison’s ether please
    Depends how far you want to travel TeaPot café in Gilroyd ,Dodworth

I've heard good things about the 1915 bar too actually, never been in mind but looks decent from photos.

Urban Kitchen/Sloanes is meant to do a decent breakfast too, but again I've never actually been

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Not sure my dad will be happy driving to Sheffield at 10am even if I am paying. I go to wentwoth garden Center with my mum a lot very pricey and small potions during dinner (probably people like my grandma who complain about large portions ruining it for us fattys lol) never been in morning but by looks of it I think I’d struggle to pick something.

Problem I have is most of time I’m not hungry in morning so I don’t stock breakfast in instead il have a sandwich but I seem to wake up now and again especially after I’m ill really hungry.

Choices choices please keep them coming I could murder a decent breakfast and I’m telling my grumpy old dad all of these
    Only one answer, learn how to cook, simple AZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Donmiller View Post
    I've heard good things about the 1915 bar too actually, never been in mind but looks decent from photos.

Urban Kitchen/Sloanes is meant to do a decent breakfast too, but again I've never actually been
    Sloanes was good heard its changed hands recently

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Only one answer, learn how to cook, simple AZ.
    You’ve quoted my answer to that

Think some might find 1915 bar a little pricey, not tried food yet but quite a few have recommended it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast