+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: James Bree??????????????

James Bree??????????????

Alright folks, what’s the story on this lad? I can’t understand why we signed him without loaning him back for 18 months. The poor lad never gets a game so none of us lot knows what he has.
    Is he any good, could he have done with a loan back or did you get a right result?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    Alright folks, what’s the story on this lad? I can’t understand why we signed him without loaning him back for 18 months. The poor lad never gets a game so none of us lot knows what he has.
    Is he any good, could he have done with a loan back or did you get a right result?

The lads decent, good legs and a decent crosser. Man Utd wanted him couple seasons back an he stayed ere. Gutted he's not gettin a game cos its a waste.

He’s a good young player with potential but I fear he’s made a career changing bad move joining Villa. He’d have been better staying put and getting game time , could ruin his development and never recover from this time out of the game .

Top player who has the potential to go very high in the game, quick, intelligent, reads the game well and can put the ball on a ten pence piece for 30 yards!
    He needs a good run in the side to get his confidence up, hope he doesn't get it though and he comes back to us on a cut price deal next season!
    But I think you are right he should have been loaned straight back to us to continue his development.

Thanks for the observations folks, tis a strange one. I feel for the lad.

Agree with what's been said.
    Bottom line is, that the lad has been badly advised.
    Agents involved no doubt.

£ signs in their eye's. That's all and greedy, vulture families wanting millionaire lifestyles through their off spring. Not saying it's the case here mind.

He could have been advised by the bloke who advised Ashley Fletcher to sign for Boro instead of returning to us which the lad preferred , Fletcher seems to be having similar problems to James Bree , all part of the master plan , They will all be reunited at bellend rooard next season !! Including Hourihane if Villa get promoted
    Last edited by Romared; 20-02-2018 at 02:47 PM.