+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT: We're sh*t and we know we are...

OT: We're sh*t and we know we are...

Here's Theresa May speaking at Derby today:

She said poorer students were “bearing the highest levels of debt” in the current system, which she said was not good enough.

“We must have an education system at all levels which serves the needs of every child. And if we consider the experience which many young people have of our system as it is, it is clear that we do not have such a system today,” she said.

What an incredible land we live in. This is the head of a government that has been in charge of this country for 8 years now and on two accounts she is saying that her party's education policies have failed miserably.

Before you slag off my non-footie post, just remember that this may well be your children she's talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post

She said poorer students were “bearing the highest levels of debt” in the current system, which she said was not good enough.

“We must have an education system at all levels which serves the needs of every child. And if we consider the experience which many young people have of our system as it is, it is clear that we do not have such a system today,” she said.

What an incredible land we live in. This is the head of a government that has been in charge of this country for 8 years now and on two accounts she is saying that her party's education policies have failed miserably.

Before you slag off my non-footie post, just remember that this may well be your children she's talking about.
    But she isn't on about her party's policy as such is she sidders? Isn't she on about student fee's and simply following Labours lead and buying the yoof vote.

Bring back Grammar Schools, then straight into an apprenticeship or the Army....University is a waste of time and money, an excuse to shag and take drugs at the expense of the taxpayer..simple....in 30 years time we will be ruling the world again.

When it works, which it will.....just remember who sorted the country out......me.

In other news the leader of the opposition is a commie collaborator.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    But she isn't on about her party's policy as such is she sidders? Isn't she on about student fee's and simply following Labours lead and buying the yoof vote.
    Stick to football, Smiffy. Your political illiteracy is showing. The mess that education is today is a result of 8 years of Tory policy. Student fees is a separate kettle of fish. At least Corbyn cared enough to consider the yoof vote. The Tories had nothing to offer kids; which is why they were kicked in the teeth. Not hard enough, sadly.

Stick to football, Smiffy. Your political illiteracy is showing. The mess that education is today is a result of 8 years of Tory policy. Student fees is a separate kettle of fish. At least Corbyn cared enough to consider the yoof vote. The Tories had nothing to offer kids; which is why they were kicked in the teeth. Not hard enough, sadly.
    Will you PLEASE stick to football, we all know your political views by now, same arguments different day.

Theresa May Not launching a review into the consequences of a policy implemented by a government she’s been a member of for the last 8 years.

No need for that Theresa, I’ll tell you ITS A SH!T POLICY, LIKE ALL YOUR OTHER ONES, NOW PLEASE F00K OFF

Talking

But you didn't answer my question sidders! Was she on about the cons education policy or student fees in particular?
    And rudeness of your response doesn't become you as an ex-member of the teaching profession! I am illiterate because of the failure of you and your ilk.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    But you didn't answer my question sidders! Was she on about the cons education policy or student fees in particular?
    And rudeness of your response doesn't become you as an ex-member of the teaching profession! I am illiterate because of the failure of you and your ilk.
    She was on about both. I said your reply showed political illiteracy. I did not say you were illiterate. Get it right.

She was on about both. I said your reply showed political illiteracy. I did not say you were illiterate. Get it right.
    As he said he gets it wrong because of you and your ilk