+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Come on boys.....

Come on boys.....

Not posted in ages (and under a slightly different username) but this season has had enough room gloom and despair.

Pardew has been given the chalis of almighty sh!7ness and considering the circumstances I think he's doing his best.

He tried in barthelona to be good cop and ****3d it up but I still think we will be ok with AP even if we nip down to the champs for a season or two. Might even galvanise the team a bit.. ..thick as thieves????

Huddersfield is the acid test so come on FFS and let's try and make a silk purse out of a bag of KVE otherwise our weekends will be eternally ruined.

Come on you Baggies.

PS where has everyone gone?? Mk? Beds? Hlc? Linc's?? Last man man....?

Quote Originally Posted by BARBaggies82 View Post
    Not posted in ages (and under a slightly different username) but this season has had enough room gloom and despair.

Pardew has been given the chalis of almighty sh!7ness and considering the circumstances I think he's doing his best.

He tried in barthelona to be good cop and ****3d it up but I still think we will be ok with AP even if we nip down to the champs for a season or two. Might even galvanise the team a bit.. ..thick as thieves????

Huddersfield is the acid test so come on FFS and let's try and make a silk purse out of a bag of KVE otherwise our weekends will be eternally ruined.

Come on you Baggies.

Hi , Linc's has sadly passed away

Goodness me sorry to hear that. Never actually met anyone from the forum but got to know a few personalities from here over the years.

It was a very sad loss, Lincs was a great bloke a pleasure to have met him.

Come on you Baggies.

Spot on, sometimes the negativity on here drives me away for a few days. Maybe its the same for others.

I know we all want Albion to win every week, but sometimes it just can't happen. I remember the 90's when we were in today's league one and then struggling at the wrong end of the old division one. We've had 8 years in the premiership. Eight! We've got a great squad of international players and yes most are right when they say they are underachieving.

If this is to be a last season in the premieship for couple of years, lets enjoy it. Lets get behind them on Saturday and push the players all the way. If we go down, lets analyse again at the end of the season.

The people who want Pardew sacked are crazy.

Come on you Baggies.

I'm here! I've been knocked for 6 by this flu bug. I spend most of my time either asleep or coughing up phlegm. Nice picture for you to paint in your mind
    Huddersfield is the next in line of must win matches. Trouble is we keep losing the bloomin' things.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    ........Lets get behind them on Saturday and push the players all the way............
    B@ll@cks to that .

If their taxi's broken down they can push their fkn selves .

COYB .

Sold out for Watford away, big thumbs up for the away fans. COYB

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)