+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roofe

Roofe

Done with him.

Utter tosser, thinks he is bigger than the club. Who does he think he is, he has been getting grief because he (and many others) has played woefully with little sign of effort, one goal doesn't make you suddenly indispensable Kemar.

Compare him and Lassoga for example. BOTH have been getting grief, infact I'd say Lassoga has had the worse of it in comparison. Lassoga both goals recently has been chest pumping, in the crowd, rallying his team mates and getting the fans going....Roofe runs off fingers in ears like it is all about him, he has form for his as well telling the fans to shush when he scored a goal after his last run of not scoring I believe it was.

Not got time for people like this at the club, get rid ASAP. Need people like Lassoga and Forshaw who play for the team not themselves.

Was really good to see Lasogga ushering Roofe to get back up the field for the restart after the goal instead of remain in his celebratory posing as the time ran down.. The Lass did well

Hmmmm.....

Not particularly fond of Roofe. Lasogga starting to earn a (little) bit of respect from old Andrew. He's jumped to a 4/10.

I noticed that duff celebration from roofe, reminded me of wood when he did his ear cup

I agree, goal or no goal, ekuban ahead of roofe anytime any match

As for lasogga, he's doing well, pleased for him and as mentioned his attitude is just what us leeds fans want in our players

disagree, he came on, he scored, isnt that what we want? you want some passion, a player should be wound up if a dumplin like ekuban steals your starting place. Was his behaviour crass? yes, but hes a modern day footballer, being a tw@t is a prerequisite for the job is it not?

Agree with that BB. I noticed it and didnt like it but hes not the first to do that and personally if i was the manager would leave him out again and see if attitude is right. Roofe hasnt been playing well lately but there are far worse performers i think wiedveld cooper okane phillips. Also i think some have been a bit harsh on Pennington, i think hes a good player just lacking in confidence.

We should be moving him on next season..questionable attitude and in all honesty just not good enough consistently.

Andy, if you are rating Lasogga think you should split it 2017 and 2018. a 2 of 2017. Think he's at least a 7 in 2018. He's missed some sitters but he's a handful in the box. Not sure that Wood would be doing any better in 2018 for us than him.

wish Roofe was more consistent. If he scored a lot more I wouldn't care if he grabbed his crotch and tossed all over himself. However, when you score once every 10 games or so keep the theatrics to a minimum. It's embarrassing to the team and him to act like it's really something when it's mediocre at best.

are wejudging Roofe´s stats as a striker, or a winger?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)