+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where will they all finish ?

Not very good at forecasts, but generally speaking if you get 25 wins in a season you are unlucky if you don't go up. Not always the case but a fairly good barometer. If this is true this season, then the top 4 as it stands today are the only ones with a realistic chance of getting 25 wins, which I guess makes these the ones going for automatic. After that draws come into place which puts the Millers at the back of the que as Obama would say.

If I were a betting man, I would say that Blackburn with one defeat in 21 look to me like they will be automatic. Wigan are looking at a fixture jam with the possibility of injuries and Shrewsbury look like they have forgotten how to win at home, but seem okay away. The team with the current momentum and with a fairly settled side are the Millers. The crux will come with defeat and how they are going to react to it. Full of confidence now, a defeat can bring doubts on so a steady head is required. Some tough away games to come and a difficult derby on Saturday. Top six looks good for now, autos a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by sCORaFU View Post
    Not very good at forecasts, but generally speaking if you get 25 wins in a season you are unlucky if you don't go up. Not always the case but a fairly good barometer. If this is true this season, then the top 4 as it stands today are the only ones with a realistic chance of getting 25 wins, which I guess makes these the ones going for automatic. After that draws come into place which puts the Millers at the back of the que as Obama would say.

If I were a betting man, I would say that Blackburn with one defeat in 21 look to me like they will be automatic. Wigan are looking at a fixture jam with the possibility of injuries and Shrewsbury look like they have forgotten how to win at home, but seem okay away. The team with the current momentum and with a fairly settled side are the Millers. The crux will come with defeat and how they are going to react to it. Full of confidence now, a defeat can bring doubts on so a steady head is required. Some tough away games to come and a difficult derby on Saturday. Top six looks good for now, autos a possibility.
    Good post.
    When you look at the games we have coming up then there's some real humdingers, it would be a massive ask to win them all, not saying we can't though, this team has got spirit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123