+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It must be 40 year sin ...

It must be 40 year sin ...

To day I was looking after youngest grandkid, she said grandad can I have some toast I said yes love and put 2 slices in toaster she then said can you put some jam on it yes love I said, then when I made them she said I only want 1 so i gobed tother one and it was lovely and thinking back last time I had some towist with jam on it, must have been 40 years since when mine was young un's

Sounds like tha enjoyed it Colliers, I remember as a young un going to nan and grandads at Cundy Cross int school holidays and her doin a great pan of home made rice pudding, couldn't stomach the skin on top but what was underneath was like nectar. Grandad would tek us across road to Hope Inn and we'd sit outside with a bag of crisps and bottle of orange pop.
    Happy days indeed,they grow up fast Colliers cherish these days pal.

My Grandad used to give me maragarine with sugar on it. Don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    Sounds like tha enjoyed it Colliers, I remember as a young un going to nan and grandads at Cundy Cross int school holidays and her doin a great pan of home made rice pudding, couldn't stomach the skin on top but what was underneath was like nectar. Grandad would tek us across road to Hope Inn and we'd sit outside with a bag of crisps and bottle of orange pop.
    Happy days indeed,they grow up fast Colliers cherish these days pal.
    A bet orange Pop was fanta and Smith's crisps with a blue bag of salt