+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So Wigan Repeat Cup Final Upset

So Wigan Repeat Cup Final Upset

Who would have thought it?
    No Double for City then.

MA did you have a punt?

A great performance from Paul Cook's side.
    But look at what he has achieved at Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan.
    A Prem club will come for him in next couple of seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Who would have thought it?
    No Double for City then.

MA did you have a punt?
    Not on this one Rom. a £5 bet on Citeh would have paid out £5.05 and that was a bet I looked at but dismissed due to the odds. Citeh put out a strong side and 99 games out of 100 would win that confrontation. I did not see a repeat of the 2013 Final coming. Just backing Wigan to win would have paid out 150 for a fiver. I didn't look to see what a 1-0 bet would have fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by wessoram View Post
    A great performance from Paul Cook's side.
    But look at what he has achieved at Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan.
    A Prem club will come for him in next couple of seasons.
    At this rate, in a couple of seasons, that Prem club could well be Wigan..........

Yeah I had a thought on Wigan repeating the upset but told myself not with this City side.
    Am thinking of Chelsea tonight and surely a home win is due for Forest.

Yeah I had a thought on Wigan repeating the upset but told myself not with this City side.

Tell you what really annoyed me watching the Wigan match

Man City are really up themselves ,they think they have a divine right to turnover whoever

Their manager needs a bit of reality check. You manage a club with billions to spend, get your a**e down to a league one club lets see how good you really are !

& what all that pulling seats out and throwing stuff at the end, just because you lost a game pathetic

Change of plans, couldn't get to a betting shop and too lazy to top up my betting account. Skip.
    Anyway my son insists Barca will win, so no bet.

Change of plans, couldn't get to a betting shop and too lazy to top up my betting account. Skip.
    Anyway my son insists Barca will win, so no bet.
    two 1-1 draws. Good that you saved your money.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)