+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Classy Man City !!!

Classy Man City !!!

Aguero wanting it with a Wigan fan

City fans trashing the away end

Pep going face to face with the Wigan coach

A nothing club built on the ability to sign anyone they want and hire the best manager in the world , take the money away and they will be a nothing club again .

Not an ounce of dignity and respect shown to Wigan Athletic their conqueror's tonight from league one , not a jot .

All the money in the world but it doesn't buy you class and tonight the proof was there .

They were a better club when they had two bob .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 19-02-2018 at 11:28 PM.

Thats one of the reasons why I can't respect Wigan as much Animal, because they have also blatantly bought their Fa cup win and their promotion up the leagues.
    Its not too different really to how Man City have bought their current lofty position at the top of the Prem.

But as for the lack of respect when a Prem team gets knocked out of something, yes I agree and how often did we see their Manc neighbours Man Ure always act the same.

That sending off was a farse, the ref went to the city player with a yellow card then the camera switched to the Wigan manger hand waving an lmajanary red card in front of the 4th official then it went back to the ref who changed his mind and gave a red then the camera flashed back to the Wigan manager who was getting a *******in off the City manager, was it the 4th official who made the ref change his mind o' what the City manager thought some thing was wrong

It was a good tackle I thought the one he got sent off for , yellow at best .

As for Aguero , I’d have done the same if someone was giving it the big I am in my personal space. Cloughie and Mick McCarthy didn’t hold back giving people a crack when they ran on the pitch near them.

Wigan are no better , they’ve still got illusions of grandeur when you talk to their fans . All these top clubs would be nothing without money .

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    It was a good tackle I thought the one he got sent off for , yellow at best .

As for Aguero , I’d have done the same if someone was giving it the big I am in my personal space. Cloughie and Mick McCarthy didn’t hold back giving people a crack when they ran on the pitch near them.

Wigan are no better , they’ve still got illusions of grandeur when you talk to their fans . All these top clubs would be nothing without money .

Spot on. If I were aguero I'd have 2hatted that little urchin. Shouldn't have bin theer. As tha sez, cloughie n Macca wunta stood for it.

Sending off was the epitomy of all that's wrong with football these days.

As for a lack of class, for me every game I watch these days the players show a lack of class with their blatant cheating.

They were no better when they weren't in the top tier, remember a cup game at Maine Road years ago getting spat on coming out of the ground. Great game, and I don't blame Aguero either.