+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shrewsbury forum.

Shrewsbury forum.

We are arrogant apparently.

Predictable perhaps? They have little man syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post

Well, they might have been reading some of the Telegraph posters who seem to think we have a squad capable of competing with the top six in the PL!
    I suspect this is another reason Mowbray always "talks up" the other team. He knows opponents will raise their game if a manager talks about them dismissively.

hmmm. I must take a little look then Sax. Is that on here? I'll nip on and tell them they are going to miss out.
    which they will ......

That would be very naughty of you Champs , very Saxo’esk if I might say.

As said , it may well be the manic comments from those on BRFCS giving it the big I am/we are.

Post 93/94 generation?

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    That would be very naughty of you Champs , very Saxo’esk if I might say.

As said , it may well be the manic comments from those on BRFCS giving it the big I am/we are.

Post 93/94 generation?

I have to cause a bit of mischief ....... I openly admit I enjoy it on the odd occasion! I will go and patronise them in a very annoying way.

Saxo ......just a brief look!! Oh dearly me .....that lot are absolutely obsessed with the big boys of the division. Real little man syndrome .....the comments remind me of Burnley fans ....hilarious.
    I have to register to post, I'm considering it

Just be careful open boasting could lead to it coming back to bite you
    We are in a good position but with 39 points to play???I am not getting too giddy yet.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Just be careful open boasting could lead to it coming back to bite you
    We are in a good position but with 39 points to play???I am not getting too giddy yet.

I get that Robin. But I have to admit I now want to post on that joke place. They have fans absolutely obsessed with us. A little crappy club like Shrewsbury who we have barley played in our history trying to compare themselves with us. I feel they need to realise they WILL miss out, and we will go up. Its embarrassing we ended up in the same division, its going to last one season, and we wont be back for a long long time, if ever? They even have the gaul to say if we went up we'd come straight back down. Sorry, the likelihood is we will go up, not down. The infrastructure of our club, like it or not, is Premier League. The ground, the training ground, our history, our support, everything. We have probably one of the best Academies in English football, and have had for over 25 years.

who the fk are Shrewsbury? What have they ever achieved? We couldn't give a toss about them, I just find it funny they have fans obsessed with us. I know we are far too big to be down here, I realise we are everyone cup final, but still??
    I'll be on that site reminding them, and I haven't just come up with this now? I've been consistent all season in my views, we will go up, they will miss out. They are panicking that's all ....

Lets see how well they handle the pressure vrs Gillingham. This isn't the time to faulter now. Going top now is crucial. Being top in Oct is irrelevant. Their manager is moaning about us, moaning about injuries, moaning about refs, bemoaning his 18 man squad. The season is a long one, they where always going to run out of steam. I've said that all season long. They are alos missing the point, we aren't their rivals, Rotherham and Wigan are vying for 2nd place now. They should be more worried about losing to a direct rival on Sat, or getting a hammering from us, to be talking about our debt, our fans, our club. Small club syndrome ......they get close to the winning line and realise they cant go up, as they are too small. Seen it happen a thousand times before ......

edit - I wont be boasting I will put them back in their place though .....

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    I have to cause a bit of mischief ....... I openly admit I enjoy it on the odd occasion! I will go and patronise them in a very annoying way.
    Seen your comments.. :d

Seen your comments.. :d

Little club syndrome .....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)