+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bradley Dack.

Bradley Dack.

The next prem star out of the lower leagues?

He's got a chance. I remember Matt Holland being a midfield goal scoring star at this level for Colchester(I think) before Ipswich took a chance on him.

Bournemouth not Colchester.

I think we'll find it very difficult to keep him.
    Should fetch a very big price, though.
    I imagine it would have to be a PL club, if we get promoted. Otherwise, there wouldn't be much to gain, from his point-of-view.

Burnley are lacking a No 10 to play off the front man..

Couldn't happen, could it..?

Possible always possible but a more direct style wouldn't suit dack
    Dyche is a clever manager and would never buy a player who wouldn't suit HIS style
    I can certainly see a lower end prem team attracted by his qualities though.

He’s got all the attributes to crack the Prem, it’s easy to see how he excites the support.
    I know they’re totally different players, but this is what I meant when I said that JR (apart from notching the goals) was such a boring player to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Possible always possible but a more direct style wouldn't suit dack
    Dyche is a clever manager and would never buy a player who wouldn't suit HIS style
    I can certainly see a lower end prem team attracted by his qualities though.
    Obviously he has 'found' a style of play that works at this moment in time (although it HAS been sussed out months ago, and they haven't won a game in that time). In the way Pulis, Allardyce 'found' a style. And that is all he is, a mid-table at best Allardyce or Pulis. I wouldn't class it as clever or intelligent. Its lump the ball forward to the big target man, work hard on set pieces and avoid attacking, therefore you will remain solid and not concede many goals 'style of play'. Thet barley create any chances in 90 mins. Its a style that wont win anything, is very limited and like I say, has been sussed out by everyone ages ago. If he doesn't move on in the summer, that same style wont actually work next season. As everyone knows what they will do, so as much as they caught a few off-guard early on this season, next will be a real struggle. He wont have a plan B, they wont invest any money into the first team and kick on, so you have to wonder what direction they will head.

Dack wont leave as he will be playing Champ football next season (and that lot the following season) for a club where he enjoys his football and is improving.

That's what I wanted to say Sax. Mowbray saw in him, a top player. While match by match TM's tactics etc are discussed, its often forgotten how much he has improved players. Dack being the best example. When he arrived (with an injury) his attitude was poor. He always had class, but it needed to be uncovered. He has been kept fit, is a consistent high performer, and the best player in the division. When we go up, he will kick on, like we will.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)