+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MATCH DAY POST: The Mighty Blades v QPR

MATCH DAY POST: The Mighty Blades v QPR

So after the decent but ultimately unsuccessful exploits in the cup on Friday night, it's back to league action in a far more important game, with the visit of QPR. And according to Sky's preview Leon Best is recovered after illness which kept him out at Leicester QPR are in indifferent form, as are we to some degree I guess....

Anyway...

Any team news?

Revert back to the side which started v Leeds?

But with Brooks certainly getting some game time?

Surely Billy is back as one of the certain starters?

Wilson seemingly facing a late fitness test....

So with this now coming to the most important stage of the season for us, and QPR pretty much likely to finish midtable, it's a nailed on home win ....right? Well there's no such thing as far as we are concerned, but it certainly looks a chance to provide the impetus for the next few very winnable games... QPR's away form is pretty poor too... Anyway I'll stick my neck out and suggest a 3-0 Blades win with Brooks notching another first team goal....

UTB

As long as best doesn't make the starting 11 I'll be happy I envisage a tight game which we could nick by the odd goal probably 1-0

I think it'll be a tight game,2-1 to us(Hopefully)The big lump Smith will cause us problems and we're gunna need Jamal to come and get alot of crosses mi thinks.UTCB

Comfortable win tonight,Jamal will be able to put his pipe and slippers on in 2nd half.

More goals for Billy tonight,I can feel it in my water.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Comfortable win tonight,Jamal will be able to put his pipe and slippers on in 2nd half.

More goals for Billy tonight,I can feel it in my water.
    Oh FFS,that's blown it nar Blockmod ya duck egg. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Oh FFS,that's blown it nar Blockmod ya duck egg. UTCB
    I'm confident and relaxed about all our remaining fixtures Rod,it's a pleasure to watch this team play,and we have the right man in charge of that team.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I'm confident and relaxed about all our remaining fixtures Rod,it's a pleasure to watch this team play,and we have the right man in charge of that team.
    Without doubt we have the r8 man in charge,The MESSIAH is up theer wi the best manager's we've had inmy time as a BLADE,i just favour Gentleman John for bringin GOD to BDBL.It's your predictions that worry me not our lads on't pitch or in't dugout ya Knob. UTCB

keep calm lads 3 points tonight !!

Yeah....don't see anything but a Blades win tonight. We should be able to comfortably pass the ball around QPR and finish them off in style. 3-0

LOVE a night match!!

Got the result but bleedin ell we made hard work of it.
    We were totally different side second and looked clueless at times.
    However 2 league wins on the bounce, onwards and upwards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast