+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Wishes For Tonight

Best Wishes For Tonight

Unfortunately I'll be at work , it's the worst scenario for such an important game checking your phone every two minutes for updates whilst trying to look busy .

All the best to Jose and the team for tonight and let's give ourselves a huge boost with a win , any kind of win , it doesn't matter how it comes just get it done .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Unfortunately I'll be at work , it's the worst scenario for such an important game checking your phone every two minutes for updates whilst trying to look busy .

All the best to Jose and the team for tonight and let's give ourselves a huge boost with a win , any kind of win , it doesn't matter how it comes just get it done .
    Just what I do Animal....how many times have we been in front..then in added time they come away with a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by burwell View Post
    Just what I do Animal....how many times have we been in front..then in added time they come away with a draw.
    Watching the clock tick down whilst holding a narrow lead or clinging on for a point , terrible mate .

I work with two lads from Leeds and a blunt from Handsworth for good measure !!!

Kin brilliant .

:-) :-) :-)

Don't go kidding your self's it will be easy against the bottom club they will be putting in the extra efert might be the hardest game of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Don't go kidding your self's it will be easy against the bottom club they will be putting in the extra efert might be the hardest game of the season.
    Burton seem to play better away from home , hoping the new guy factor and a week off will give us the edge .

Defeat would be an absolute catastrophe .

Gallon of ale normally takes the edge off.

Birmingham @ Brentford

Hull @ Boro

Bolton v Sunderland

Barnsley v Burton

Big night tonight , could look a lot better at 9.45 fingers crossed .

Don't look too much at other results it's nice when they go for us. However, it doesn't mean sh1t if you're not getting points on board.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Birmingham @ Brentford

Hull @ Boro

Bolton v Sunderland

Barnsley v Burton

Big night tonight , could look a lot better at 9.45 fingers crossed .
    It would be typical for us to lose toneet , then win next 2 away games !! I'm quite confident that tonight we will get that elusive ooham win ,
    Last edited by Romared; 20-02-2018 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It would be typical for us to lose toneet , then win next 2 away games !! I'm quite confident that tonight we will get that elusive ooham win ,
    I hope so Roma, I hope so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast