+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby County - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

can understand Saiz on the bench, but cant get my head around Wiedwald starting, he looked a beaten man at the weekend, and the managers comments suggested change, Felix must have zero confidence at the momment.

WTF....we have probably Leeds' worst ever goalkeeper still between the posts and the partnership that has proven most effective at ripping through defences benched, FFS!

Let's just give them a couple as a starter and THEN we field the best attacking options, it's like f00king grounding day. Is Heckingbottom any more able to choose his starting line-up than his predecessor.????

knew it wouldnt take long for you to get on his back WTF, Heck,Hock its all the same.....

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    Churs

so, at least tonights game means something, **** or bust for the playoffs now, lose this one and i think even Clive will conceed its over for another season.

Quote Originally Posted by pilgrimwhite View Post
    hopefully get better link closer to ko

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/derby-...live-streaming

knew it wouldnt take long for you to get on his back WTF, Heck,Hock its all the same.....
    And you think Wiedwald between the sticks and keeping our best attacking option "in reserve" makes such good tactical sense?

Just because he's Yorkshire doesn't make him God and if i dont think he's right I'll call it, if that's ok with you?

read post #21

so, at least tonights game means something, **** or bust for the playoffs now, lose this one and i think even Clive will conceed its over for another season.
    Don't bet on it lol

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)