+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby County - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Blackspaven View Post
    25 shots from Derby: most in any championship game this season. Just saying.
    And how many in target, And how many actually touched by our NO. 1 KEEPER FFS??????

How.much has been paid to get him as a starting GK for Leeds (and I'm not talking about the cheap as chips transfer fee), because there is no logical reason for him to start, or even be in the 1st team?

25 shots from Derby: most in any championship game this season. Just saying.
    Shows how dominant they were, which i think is the point you're making - a win tonight would've been a total fluke, but very welcome.

Fact is though, there were a number of wins before Christmas just like that - we didn't deserve them, but we got them. In that context, it's been a pretty poor season really. How many games can we remember where we won and were the better team? Probably just in that early season spell.

Makes you realise how much work there is to do to turn us into a winning team for next year.

Four unsurprising things that were reinforced this evening:

1. We have missed Saiz and are a different team when he plays.
    2. Cooper is **** at this level.
    3. De Bock is **** at this level.
    4. Wiedwald is ultra-**** at ANY level.

Good to see Bradley helping us out with some fairly random shooting!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Shows how dominant they were, which i think is the point you're making
    Exactly.

Annoying, but think some people on here posting tonight need to chill out... it's just a game, life goes on, there's more important sh1t in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post

agreed.

Except i would say with Saiz we have a chance. That's all.

Still, we're 2 pts better off than if we still TC. Just Wallywald to go now and we might end the season on the front foot.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post

Forshaw looked good though. Think De Bock is a bit hit & miss at the mo but will hopefully find form.

It is a little depressing that Saiz makes us tick so completely sometimes. Hate being a one trick team for obvious reasons.

Exactly.

Annoying, but think some people on here posting tonight need to chill out... it's just a game, life goes on, there's more important sh1t in the world.
    If that was aimed at me, why should I "chill out" when I see players who don't deserve to clean the bogs at ER given start positions and then proceed to cost us a win (and I don't just mean Wiedwld, De Bock and Cooper were equally sh1te)?

Forshaw looked good though. Think De Bock is a bit hit & miss at the mo but will hopefully find form.

It is a little depressing that Saiz makes us tick so completely sometimes. Hate being a one trick team for obvious reasons.
    Thats more or less where we were last season (and the one before, AND the one before AND the one before!).

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)