+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Derby County - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Let's hope Sweden have a great world cup, he plays like a god and then decides we are going up with him as captain and legend of our great club.

Haven't had a legend for a long time now. Pontus could be the one.
    Madmarley has him and Saiz both sold already.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Madmarley has him and Saiz both sold already.
    Not saying the possibility doesn't exist on both fronts, but short of locking them both in a cage, there isn't much we can do to stop them, only make staying MUCH more attractive.

Changes that might make Jansson, Saiz, Alioski, Forshaw, Ayling, Dallas and a few others want to see us into the PL

Offload just about ALL the dross Orta (oops, vomited again!), foisted on us, in junior, development, U21/U23 teams

Sever the Cultural sh1thead deal

Sack Orta (sh1t, vomited again!)

Sack Bravo

Get rid of the majority of the coaching staff as they clearly couldn't coach if their lives depended on it.

Give Heckingbottom free rein to select and appoint a FULL coaching staff

Focus ALL the efforts of ALL those brought in to support the 1st team in developing a squad big enough to be competitive and resilient by seasons end

Invest over the close season in quality players to fill;

(and I'm going to be old school as far as positions go)

GK, RB, LB, CH, RH, LH, CF

Make Jansson captain until further notice, f00k this "few games at a time" nonsense

Oh, and not really anything to do with getting to the PL, but FFS cap the price of tickets for visiting fans (PL is capped at Ł30, why should we expect visiting fans to pay more to watch Leeds? (BTW, that should apply to ALL Championship clubs too!)). show some respect for all footballing fans and behave like the big boys in the PL behave, hmmmm?

Between now and seasons end, if the club was make clear it's intentions on making 2018/19 the season Leeds EXPECT (not hope) to finish AT LEAST in the top 6, we might just encourage the good to stay, and the dross that they have no place at Leeds United.

If we don't do any of the above, and Heckingbottom is strung out as so many before him by a management who clearly don't have the best interests of Leeds United at heart, then although it pains me to say it, Marley is probably bang on.
    Last edited by WTF11; 23-02-2018 at 03:07 PM.

agree with all that wholeheartedly WTF, its all doom and gloom, was way better under the Camelfu **kers whats more lets get Neil Warnock, oŽdea and barndoor billy back too.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Not saying the possibility doesn't exist on both fronts, but short of locking them both in a cage, there isn't much we can do to stop them, only make staying MUCH more attractive.

Changes that might make Jansson, Saiz, Alioski, Forshaw, Ayling, Dallas and a few others want to see us into the PL

Offload just about ALL the dross Orta (oops, vomited again!), foisted on us, in junior, development, U21/U23 teams

Sever the Cultural sh1thead deal

Sack Orta (sh1t, vomited again!)

Sack Bravo

Get rid of the majority of the coaching staff as they clearly couldn't coach if their lives depended on it.

Give Heckingbottom free rein to select and appoint a FULL coaching staff

Focus ALL the efforts of ALL those brought in to support the 1st team in developing a squad big enough to be competitive and resilient by seasons end

Invest over the close season in quality players to fill;

(and I'm going to be old school as far as positions go)

GK, RB, LB, CH, RH, LH, CF

Make Jansson captain until further notice, f00k this "few games at a time" nonsense

Between now and seasons end, if the club was make clear it's intentions on making 2018/19 the season Leeds EXPECT (not hope) to finish AT LEAST in the top 6, we might just encourage the good to stay, and the dross that they have no place at Leeds United.

If we don't do any of the above, and Heckingbottom is strung out as so many before him by a management who clearly don't have the best interests of Leeds United at heart, then although it pains me to say it, Marley is probably bang on.
    the bottom line is what we hope for, and what we get are two different things entirely .

the bottom line is, money talks in this league and radrizaani wont spend enough of it .

the bottom line is, the wage structure at elland road, wont keep your best players here very long.

the bottom line is orta, aint going nowhere anytime soon

the bottom line is heckinbottom is another manager who as achieved nothing at this level , and will be lucky to see is eigh**** month contract out with the dross. at his disposal

the bottom line is jansson , saiz or both will be sold for big bucks in the summer , and only a small percentage of the profits will be reinvested in to bringing more dross here in the summer .

the bottom line is, most of the current dross here, are tied up on 2/3 year contracts and will be virtually impossible to get rid of.

and finally the bottom line is i will be proved right once again , because i dont live in fairyland. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    agree with all that wholeheartedly WTF, its all doom and gloom, was way better under the Camelfu **kers whats more lets get Neil Warnock, oŽdea and barndoor billy back too.
    Did I say I prefer my o our previous owners?

Why compare, you can't turn back time, we can only do things that will affect the future.

You would suggest what? We carry on, as is, spending little bits on maybes and never have been. We hope rather than expect that we get a star in the making, and when that DOES happen, because it's singular, we proceed to pin all our hopes on promotion on that one individual. Then that one individual is no longer available (temporarily, or permanently having been sold in the annual meat market that is close season transfers)?

You would suggest that we are all hearts and roses, everything in the garden is smelling sweetly? Changing the coach and doing nothing about the resources on and off the pitch is insanity, and Radrizzani has already publicly acknowledged that we are paying to much in players salaries for a squad that is "unbalanced", with enough midfielders to make up an entire team.

I'm sure none of what I suggest will happen, but if it doesn't, everything that has been said about quality players leaving will.

Oh, and by the way, if Sharp was available, I'd have him back, with a 50% score rate (and having put one of the best volleys I've seen past us a couple of weeks ago), there would be worse ways to spend whatever money Radrizzani can scrape together
    Last edited by WTF11; 23-02-2018 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    the bottom line is what we hope for, and what we get are two different things entirely .

the bottom line is, money talks in this league and radrizaani wont spend enough of it .

the bottom line is, the wage structure at elland road, wont keep your best players here very long.

the bottom line is orta, aint going nowhere anytime soon

the bottom line is heckinbottom is another manager who as achieved nothing at this level , and will be lucky to see is eigh**** month contract out with the dross. at his disposal

the bottom line is jansson , saiz or both will be sold for big bucks in the summer , and only a small percentage of the profits will be reinvested in to bringing more dross here in the summer .

the bottom line is, most of the current dross here, are tied up on 2/3 year contracts and will be virtually impossible to get rid of.

and finally the bottom line is i will be proved right once again , because i dont live in fairyland. lol
    For god's sake Andrea, I told you not to join the Leeds forum and discuss the minutes of the last board meeting, you fool.

For god's sake Andrea, I told you not to join the Leeds forum and discuss the minutes of the last board meeting, you fool.
    it does not take five years to get a club the size of leeds united back in the premier league . if you are planning to invest heavily in the playing squad.

it does take five years , if you are planning to build and redevelop the training facilities and stadium , bring young players in from overseas , develop them, and then milk the profits off the the ones who come through, and make the grade , same as in the transfer market it pays for itself virtually, you then end up selling up and making a massive profit on both the infrastructure and players that you have brought in.

it aint rocket science, previous owners have been doing it for years now . he then passes leeds on to the next buyer, who does exactly the same thing all over again , until hopefully one day, we may hit the jackpot and actually get owner/owners who want premier league football the same as what the fans want , if you are prepared to invest enough money in the team, you will get premier league football and profit at the same time .

you will never get it, with the policies that have been followed for the last four**** years.
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 23-02-2018 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    it does not take five years to get a club the size of leeds united back in the premier league . if you are planning to invest heavily in the playing squad.

it does take five years , if you are planning to build and redevelop the training facilities and stadium , bring young players in from overseas , develop them, and then milk the profits off the the ones who come through, and make the grade , same as in the transfer market it pays for itself virtually, you then end up selling up and making a massive profit on both the infrastructure and players that you have brought in.

it aint rocket science, previous owners have been doing it for years now . he then passes leeds on to the next buyer, who does exactly the same thing all over again , until hopefully one day, we may hit the jackpot and actually get owner/owners who want premier league football the same as what the fans want , if you are prepared to invest enough money in the team, you will get premier league football and profit at the same time .

you will never get it, with the policies that have been followed for the last four**** years.

Yeah we get it, you said it in all your other posts..... get over it and move on with your life. Lol.

V funny!

The above posts are all things that most Leeds fans are aware off and concerned about . Nothing new whatsoever in any of the posts and absolutly nothing anyone who posts on here can control or do about it. Its just that most people prefer to put those thoughts to the back of their mind and give Leeds their continued support because thats what they have done for years and wish to keep doing. Its part and parcel of being a supporter of almost any team.
    We all love Leeds. MOT.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)