+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Derby County - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    Yeah we get it, you said it in all your other posts..... get over it and move on with your life. Lol.
    well i must have been reading a different forum, for the last few years then lol , because some fans clearly do not get it , opinions vary from quietly confident to darn right delusional. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    well i must have been reading a different forum, for the last few years then lol , because some fans clearly do not get it , opinions vary from quietly confident to darn right delusional. lol

Well as long as they are happy, that's the main thing. Lol.

Yeah we get it, you said it in all your other posts..... get over it and move on with your life. Lol.
    Not sure who the 'you' is that's in Marley's last post you've also replied to - it's not me, i'm pretty sure of that, although it was a reply to mine. It could be Andrea who is the 'you', but then it's Andrea he's having a go at so i don't think it's him either. Maybe it's the world - nobody will get it? Or it could be all of us on here, as none of us 'get it'. It could just be a frustrated yelp into the darkness of the night - a plaintive cry of the lost spirit, trapped between two worlds, in limbo, unable to move to either heaven or hell, trapped forever in the terrible consequences of his own life, punished and condemned to exist forever in chains. Oh it couldn't be that, could it? Cos then it would be really like, er, Marley's Ghost, in, er, A Christmas Carol.

Whoever it is he's talking to, I can bet that Marley thinks they understand a lot better now they've been told.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    The above posts are all things that most Leeds fans are aware off and concerned about . Nothing new whatsoever in any of the posts and absolutly nothing anyone who posts on here can control or do about it. Its just that most people prefer to put those thoughts to the back of their mind and give Leeds their continued support because thats what they have done for years and wish to keep doing. Its part and parcel of being a supporter of almost any team.
    We all love Leeds. MOT.
    give continued support from the sidelines then , oh i forgot you already do. lol

watching attendances drop from now till the end of the season, will be the only message radrizaani will ever understand by hitting him in the pocket .

unfortunately come next season the circus will be in full swing once again, and the blind optimists and deludes will be swelling radrizaanis coffers once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    give continued support from the sidelines then , oh i forgot you already do. lol

watching attendances drop from now till the end of the season, will be the only message radrizaani will ever understand by hitting him in the pocket .

unfortunately come next season the circus will be in full swing once again, and the blind optimists and deludes will be swelling radrizaanis coffers once again.
    Obviously my post didnt include shyte stirring scum supporters who hate Leeds. Fella lol.

Obviously my post didnt include shyte stirring scum supporters who hate Leeds. Fella lol.
    hate leeds lol, tell me how far do you wanna go back then ? , i was watching leeds when you were a twinkle in your dads left *******. lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 23-02-2018 at 08:33 PM.

The above posts are all things that most Leeds fans are aware off and concerned about . Nothing new whatsoever in any of the posts and absolutly nothing anyone who posts on here can control or do about it. Its just that most people prefer to put those thoughts to the back of their mind and give Leeds their continued support because thats what they have done for years and wish to keep doing. Its part and parcel of being a supporter of almost any team.
    We all love Leeds. MOT.
    So as we all know these things, (shame our owners seem to be completely f00king oblivious), and yet can do nothing to change matters directly, we shut the f00k up, pay our dosh at the turnstiles, and feed the machine, just like the cash cows we seem to be regarded as by Radrizzani and Orta (cannot, vomitted all over my shoes!), hmmmm?

Nah, I might not be able to change things on my own, I might bore others to death, but shut the f00k up? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Not sure who the 'you' is that's in Marley's last post you've also replied to - it's not me, i'm pretty sure of that, although it was a reply to mine. It could be Andrea who is the 'you', but then it's Andrea he's having a go at so i don't think it's him either. Maybe it's the world - nobody will get it? Or it could be all of us on here, as none of us 'get it'. It could just be a frustrated yelp into the darkness of the night - a plaintive cry of the lost spirit, trapped between two worlds, in limbo, unable to move to either heaven or hell, trapped forever in the terrible consequences of his own life, punished and condemned to exist forever in chains. Oh it couldn't be that, could it? Cos then it would be really like, er, Marley's Ghost, in, er, A Christmas Carol.

Whoever it is he's talking to, I can bet that Marley thinks they understand a lot better now they've been told.
    yes a feeling of deja vu as they say . lol

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    So as we all know these things, (shame our owners seem to be completely f00king oblivious), and yet can do nothing to change matters directly, we shut the f00k up, pay our dosh at the turnstiles, and feed the machine, just like the cash cows we seem to be regarded as by Radrizzani and Orta (cannot, vomitted all over my shoes!), hmmmm?

Nah, I might not be able to change things on my own, I might bore others to death, but shut the f00k up? I think not.

Don't put yourself down have you ever tried shutting the f00k up, might be worth giving it a go. You never know.

Don't put yourself down have you ever tried shutting the f00k up, might be worth giving it a go. You never know.
    Nope

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)