+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What are the Opinions on Hecky so far?

Got a good feeling about P.H., early days for the lad. He'll be aware of our strengths and weaknesses by now. Personally O'Kane, Sacko, Cooper and both keepers need binning in the summer. De Bock had a shocker last night, tbh he ain't convinced me in any performance so he may need to be binned too. P.H. needs to have more input on signings in the summer. In P.H. I trust, we'll beat Brentford but top 6 is not achievable this season. MOT!!

I expect Hecky to get his first win today, providing Weidwald doesn't give the opposition more than 1 goal. He really is a factor in a disappointing season.

Like others have said, Hecky has a good period to assess and adjust the squad for a proper PL assault next season. Good for him to have this period rather than joining the club in the close season. Hoping he can turn what I believe to be a decent and talented squad into a team that has a winning mentality and formula. There are obvious weaknesses and I think he will deal with all of them.

Wish we had Bartley back.

Nothing to not like for me ...... still
    Last edited by Pacaman; 24-02-2018 at 11:00 AM.

He will do for me. He needs to get to know his players inside out know all their ability, Strengths, Weaknesses, Moods, Tantrums all these and many more, Problem is these days football is a business and too many managers do not get the time to fathom these out unless its win win win, I know one thing we have played three top teams in the division and lost 1 which i think was unfortunate v Blunts, That is and with the games coming up still is a tough task for ANY new guy coming in, In fact we should have beat Derby and Bristol in the end and got at least a point v Blunts so for me that is a testament to him, He is still finding his players out and with the likes of O.Kane he is not scared to axe, Noone can legislate for individual errors after they cross the white but he will make changes if they continue to feck up, Dont forget he has only just got here with a clean slate promised for everyone, We are only 3 games in ffs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)