+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Supporters Club

Supporters Club

I am thinking of driving to fewer away matches and going on the coach. Can anyone tell me where I can join the Supporters Club?

Cafe in the library across from police station in Rotherham ask for a guy called Brian he’s usaly there a hour before home games

Brian R......been running the Supporters Club for a while, with the help of others.
    They usually advertise on a Friday in the Rotherham Advertiser with a contact phone no.
    They used to meet up at the New York Tavern although not sure if that's still the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    Brian R......been running the Supporters Club for a while, with the help of others.
    They usually advertise on a Friday in the Rotherham Advertiser with a contact phone no.
    They used to meet up at the New York Tavern although not sure if that's still the case.
    All I know is they are in library before the match I think they do meet up in a pub tho after the game. Can’t remember. But I’d check library on Saturday about 1

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    All I know is they are in library before the match I think they do meet up in a pub tho after the game. Can’t remember. But I’d check library on Saturday about 1
    There's a contact phone number on RUFC Official site
    Contact Brian on 07867 543451
    Last edited by mikemiller; 20-02-2018 at 06:41 PM.

Think they now pick up at NYS
    Straight to the away ground normally

If you want to go on a pub stop then use Bridge inn coaches

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Think they now pick up at NYS
    Straight to the away ground normallyi

If you want to go on a pub stop then use Bridge inn coaches
    Or 'The Love Bus '

Thurcroft sometimes do away coaches as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    There's a contact phone number on RUFC Official site
    Contact Brian on 07867 543451
    I didn’t want to put number in since you may get some piggy’s prank calling him

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I didn’t want to put number in since you may get some piggy’s prank calling him
    Note to mods - please remove phone number if you think it is likely to cause problems. It is on the RUFC official site though

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Note to mods - please remove phone number if you think it is likely to cause problems. It is on the RUFC official site though
    I Maybe being paranoid mate but I’d worry about it if I did it so it’s why I didn’t