+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: World Gone Mad

World Gone Mad

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/enter...-arts-43126568
    I am offended if a black person straightens their hair-

I honestly despair the way that this world is heading,its gone to far pc now,thank f@#k I won't be here 20 years from now when censorship will make freedom of speech frowned upon and nobody will be allowed self expression,her hair isnt even shocking or new,I feel sorry for the girl as she was only trying something different
    Last edited by chalky_ncfc; 20-02-2018 at 06:59 PM.

With all that fake tan, she looks black anyway.

And another thing.........

Name:  image1.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  15.0 KB

It's not really the world though, it's just the snowflakes on social media. Lazy excuses for journalists these days can't be bothered to do a proper job, they just check their Twitter feed and make a story out of whatever the sad little PC ****s are currently whining about. They make it big news, but in reality 99% of the population don't give a FF about what the w@nkers on social media think about anything.

The tail is certainly wagging the dog these days.

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/enter...-arts-43126568
    I am offended if a black person straightens their hair-
    Or uses Skin lighteners.

In Fuerteventura and Lanzarote last week black African women were doing hair braiding on the harbour fronts for about 5 Euros and loads of women were having their hair done.

A 6 foot tall Swedish lass with proper perky buttocks looked particularly appealing with her long blonde hair braided!

The world really has gone bonkers if cultural appropriation is all we have to worry about...

Attachment 8632

Another World gone mad story

Kylie Jenner someone I’ve never heard of but who has for some reason 25m followers wipes $1.3bn off Snapchat (a website I’ve never used) stock value with just one tweet

"Sooo does anyone else not open Snapchat anymore? Or is it just me... ugh this is so sad,"

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/22/tech...ner/index.html
    Last edited by oldcolner; 23-02-2018 at 08:29 AM.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)