+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Cambridge Utd. 20/02/18

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    It wasn't the supporters who started talking about automatic promotion. No striker recruited in the transfer window so same old, same old. The tactics surely should be to try to win games at this stage?
    It isn't the supporters who pick the team or select the formation and tactics either, nor do we say we are satisfied with the players we already have and aren't worried about the lack of recruitment. We are also not too pleased with a clean sheet while ignoring the fact that the other team have a clean sheet too.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    It seems to be the case. OK no more talk of automatic promotion I shall simmer my hopes. I'd take 7th place at the end of the season at this point in time.
    At this rate we can say goodbye to the playoffs, never mind top 3. It seems that getting to 50 points was the turning point.

Grant has been a complete waste of a shirt for weeks.

He's in good company though. No idea why a team of battlers, have descended to a team of shirkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Must be in shock my typos are about as good as Duffy's football
    I think we are all in shock with this awful performance tonight dude Still not a single shot on goal

It seems like 50 points was the only plan!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    It seems that getting to 50 points was the turning point.
    Agreed.

Grant seems to have gone since Yates left. When my lad’s best mate left pre school he threw a bit of a strop as well.

Mind you he was only 3.

Seems like the rose tinted brigade have become rather absent from recent posts

Boooooo!

Well the bubble has well and truly burst. That was not good enough tonight. I don't mind us losing but once again we've surrendered too easily in my opinion.

Out of our 8 defeats this season 4 have come in the last 7 games against Crawley, Exeter, Barnet, and Cambridge.

We are averaging a point a game now so mid table at best. So on this basis will finish on 70 points. Blackpool scraped into the play-offs last season and got promoted on 70 points, so I cling to this for hope.
    Last edited by MAD_MAGPIE; 20-02-2018 at 09:40 PM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast