+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Match Thread vs. Cambridge Utd. 20/02/18

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Whats the good news ?
    It won't be long before I can sit in my seat with a bit of elbow room again!

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Is it too much of a wild idea to suggest that having Noble in the dressing room may cause problems? He's my scapegoat at this moment in time. Results have gone downhill since he walked through the door (even before he was fit and eligible to play). One bad egg can turn things on their head. Sorry Liam, please prove me wrong. Forest Green seem to be doing better now...
    What is this based on?

Have you ever heard a bad word spoken about Noble from someone actually in the game? First time around the players all got on well with him and they laughed and joked about how he wasn't very bright, the same way most of them do now with Matt Tootle, if Tootle got the odd red card every now and again would that make him all of a sudden "a bad egg that could disrupt a whole dressing room"? I don't think so.

Noble got sent off too many times for Notts because he was stupid and in some cases unlucky. Since then he has clearly worked hard to turn his career around and was brilliant for Forest Green in the conference. This season he had family problems that were nothing to do with football or anything in the dressing room at FGR that were obviously causing an issue with his form/appearances for Forest Green and that led to him being allowed to leave so he could fix his off the field situation.

Honestly i think it's a ridiculous suggestion and I'm not really sure what it's based on.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Honestly i think it's a ridiculous suggestion and I'm not really sure what it's based on.
    This is the internet mate - suggestions and assumptions don't have to be based on anything.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910