+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Cambridge Utd. 20/02/18

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    ...we are playing more negative with every passing game.
    Unfortunately we've lost that too....

Same old, same old Notts. Sounds like our heroes have not got the guts even to avoid being subbed.

4-5-1? What else could we expect? You might have expected the players would be used to it, you also might expect Nolan to have fine-tuned this system by now, but no, another shambles.

Nolan not happy? Join the club.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    It's NottsCountyitis. Happens every time the embarrassment of success looms on the horizon.
    Shame we can’t get any jabs for that, sounds awful, wouldn’t wish it on my best friend . . . Oh hang on a minute!

It seriously looks like we are getting totally battered!!! 13 attempts now for Cambridge, for gods sake its Cambridge not Barca... KN needs to lay into them at half time, its simply just not good enough

Blame the players as well. Most of them decided to play crap last season

We are dangerously low on confidence at the moment but why? These players should be relishing a promotion battle. Two and half away games without any goals is not what a promotion or playoff team do.

At this rate we will crash out of the playoffs and our season will burn out to nothing like Carlisle last season. A rocket needs firing into this team to get us back on form.

Earlier this season I said that for the last couple of years I would have settled for a draw every game, this gradually disappeared and I was going to Notts matches with a sense of expectation, usually expecting a win but always expecting a spirited display. Since the losses against Exeter and Crawley however, the sense of doom has returned, the team, apart from the beating of Crewe, are a shadow of the team that played with a sense of purpose, for me it's back to hoping for a draw.

Sinking Ship

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    We are dangerously low on confidence at the moment but why? These players should be relishing a promotion battle. Two and half away games without any goals is not what a promotion or playoff team do.

At this rate we will crash out of the playoffs and our season will burn out to nothing like Carlisle last season. A rocket needs firing into this team to get us back on form.
    Well the more we put pressure on the worse it will get. I suggest we all remain silent while sticking pins in a photo of AH, roughly in the region of his wallet!! Unfortunately when rockets are fired middle of the road footballers generally take umbrage. And we should know because it's becoming a trend at NCFC.

Half time.....total, absolute garbage......how the hell they are not 3 or 4 nil up is down to luck and poor Cambridge finishing.

Notts game plan is the same as normal.....hoof it to Stead who is being marked out of the game....the ball comes back at us roughly every 3 minutes, roughly every 5 minutes they have a shot at our goal......we have not had ONE SINGLE SHOT.....because we do not have a striker on the pitch....Nobsa tried to hook a ball in that landed on top of the net....Grant has had the ball 3 times, twice he lost the ball to their defender and the other time he fired it 35 yards infield for a Cambridge throwin......the Cambridge fans think we are hilarious.....I am not laughing.....this is a joke.

For Gawds sake....get Forte on

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast