+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shrews v Gillingham

looks like wheels are coming off at shrews. hursty having a go at fans not turning up and those who did were very quiet. also not happy with the pitch...

fans not happy with negative team selection and poor recruitment in january

I think Shrews will dip out now at the crunch.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I think Shrews will dip out now at the crunch.
    Hope so Roly.
    We will get a better idea of where we can end up in the table when Wigan have played their three games in hand.
    Wigan have Blackburn, Bradford & Scu nthorpe to play & us of course, onwards & upwards lets see where it takes us.

Has CaytonMiller says Hursty having a go at the fans for not turning up, less than 5,000.
    Plus the team got booed off at the end of the game, not won at home now for last 4 games, could Hursty be feeling the pressure, along with his team, could be they drop down out of the top six, & Plymouth could emerge into the frame.

Looks like shrews fans arguing with each other about attendances on their message boards. Never a wise things to criticise fans and a sign of desperation me thinks Mr Hurst. I have to say though having a football ground so far out of town and parking facilities generally well away from the ground will not attract floating supporters on a cold February night. I am so chuffed TS put our ground in the town centre it was a clever move and helps maximise attendances. Just one more point, if we beat Donny Saturday, I predict we will only be 3 points away from shrews and with a better gd because I can't see em getting owt at Charlton. The game will really be on then.

We have to haul in either Wigan or Blackburn then. I feel Shrewsbury have shot their bolt.

Talking about panicking on message boards it looks like piggy fans are looking over their shoulders now and are debating how many points they might need to stay up. Wouldn't we just love em to go down eh?

Seeing that half of my family are snorters, nothing would please me more.

Hope 'Paul Hurst Way', doesnt become 'Paul Hurst No-Way'. They will do well to remember where they were before Hursty turned up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12