+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am more than a coach

I am more than a coach

He’s gonna need to be Lazarus
    What Sh!te

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    He’s gonna need to be Lazarus
    What Sh!te
    I see he's picked the fantastic formation and line up what has served us so well lately

If we can't win against teams around us what hope have got

Credit to us thou what have we got to do to get a point

Think Jose will have realised what he is up against now!!!!! See Moore got 18 minutes and managed one blocked shot! We should be beating teams like Buton Lol.
    Think we better start preparing for a fantastic season in League One then the season after getting relegated again.....repeat....repeat....repeat......

We were better with Moore than Bradshaw

First half was probably the worst I’ve ever seen

Credit to Jose he changed it second half and we battered them but couldn’t score

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    We were better with Moore than Bradshaw

First half was probably the worst I’ve ever seen

Credit to Jose he changed it second half and we battered them but couldn’t score
    exactly same thoughts as me , we don't need Williams and Gardner in the same side , Potts , Thiam and Moore made a big difference when they came on , Hammil and Isgrove were shocking, but they wernt on there own , over hit passes throughout the team , 2 very good goals from Burton , not the worst side to visit us this season by a long way, poor referee again ? Probably deserved a point in the end , but even that wouldn't have been good enough , that was a game we needed to win , going to be hard now but I'm confident we won't go down ,

It was really bad that first half . They looked really nervous . Agree with you Roma Gardner and Williams just don’t work . They sat right in front of the back four and Burton were tight on Hammill and Isgrove meaning we had absolutely no midfield at all . Bradshaw was really poor again and McBurnie ended up all over the pitch trying to get the ball . I think there was only Yiadom trying to get forward .

Potts looked really up for it when he came on and gave us some drive through the middle and I slagged him off after his last appearance but Thiam also looked more alive and in the game . You’ll never get a full game out of him but there’s something there.

Moore got them worried when he came on, they packed the box that much that we needed a big man in there as was just no way to play it through and he was winning headers.

Both their goals were corkers especially the first

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    It was really bad that first half . They looked really nervous . Agree with you Roma Gardner and Williams just don’t work . They sat right in front of the back four and Burton were tight on Hammill and Isgrove meaning we had absolutely no midfield at all . Bradshaw was really poor again and McBurnie ended up all over the pitch trying to get the ball . I think there was only Yiadom trying to get forward .

Potts looked really up for it when he came on and gave us some drive through the middle and I slagged him off after his last appearance but Thiam also looked more alive and in the game . You’ll never get a full game out of him but there’s something there.

Moore got them worried when he came on, they packed the box that much that we needed a big man in there as was just no way to play it through and he was winning headers.

Both their goals were corkers especially the first
    Exactly ESR , I thought we should have had a penalty as well.
    When I so the team I was thinking may be Jose after only 3 days in charge does not know the players and asked PH2 because it look like a team he would have picked that run through my bold čeaded bulb.

I left at half time was disgusted with the first half display. Looks like I missed a cracker of a second half. However, I'm not bothered because we lost anyway.

At least I was at home in bed for half nine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast