+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am more than a coach

One of them or yes maybe both of them (Gardner & Williams) should go, and they're not even our players are they so lack of loyalty and interest does have to be suggested.
    To say that Potts & Thiam & Moore all improved things last night in a 4-3-3 change around, sounds unbelievable doesn't it. But Bradshaw & Isgrove & Hammill were all dreadful and ineffective so it had to be done.

Whether we aren't good enough Animal is hard to disagree with, but there are still 4 others who are looking just as bad as us at the moment.
    Last edited by Acido; 21-02-2018 at 11:26 AM.

I'll revise my opinion of last night after reflecting I think Gardner and Williams would have worked if the wingers had been on it. However, if you're wingers are pants as Hammill and Isgrove were you've only the sideways and backwards option. In hindsight Williams and Gardner were hung out to dry a bit. However, we still needed a bit more guile in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    One of them or yes maybe both of them (Gardner & Williams) should go, and they're not even our players are they so lack of loyalty and interest does have to be suggested.
    To say that Potts & Thiam & Moore all improved things last night in a 4-3-3 change around, sounds unbelievable doesn't it. But Bradshaw & Isgrove & Hammill were all dreadful and ineffective so it had to be done.

Whether we aren't good enough Animal is hard to disagree with, but there are still 4 others who are looking just as bad as us at the moment.
    The other clubs may not be all that but they have coaches fully up to speed with what they can do and can't do , Sunderland look doomed anyway and you can more or less forget about them escaping .

If we were in November Jose might have half a chance but he's fast running out of games and working with not a lot .

We are going to need 3 or 4 consecutive wins and I just don't see it .

And it might be the last time we see 4-4-2 again because it was appalling last night.
    As for some guile in MF Ponty, I see Mallan didn't even make the bench. What if anything do we know about Knasmuller and will he even get fit before the season ends ?.

Wigan & Blackburn are making a good case of trying to go straight back up, and Rotherham might also make it as well. Whether we'll be able to though (if we go down) is another matter altogether.
    Last edited by Acido; 21-02-2018 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    And it might be the last time we see 4-4-2 again because it was appalling last night.
    As for some guile in MF Ponty, I see Mallan didn't even make the bench. What if anything do we know about Knasmuller and will he even get fit before the season ends ?.

Wigan & Blackburn are making a good case of trying to go straight back up, and Rotherham might also make it as well. Whether we'll be able to though (if we go down) is another matter altogether.
    Easily. This squad will still be together next season. They're isn't any fecker down there anyone else 'll want.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123