+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Believe

Quote Originally Posted by burwell View Post
    Well...last nights result has given me belly ache....but all is not lost as I saw some good games in the 3rd and 4th divisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I'm led to believe he took advice from Paul Harsley on the last match and picked the same , good and much needed changes made at half time , looked good going 433 i thought
    Like.
    I thought that when I so the team it was a Paul Harsley side to start with and Jose's side to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Like.
    I thought that when I so the team it was a Paul Harsley side to start with and Jose's side to finish.
    If I was Morais I'd be telling Harsley to keep his kneb art in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    If I was Morais I'd be telling Harsley to keep his kneb art in future.
    A think tha'll find, fo the next few months while Morais is here, that Harsley, Hassell, Devaney etc will be marginalised by the Portuguese Gang, especially when the fourth one comes in.
    Morais al evvto tek responsibility and tek decisions issen, even though he dun't ev much experience doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A think tha'll find, fo the next few months while Morais is here, that Harsley, Hassell, Devaney etc will be marginalised by the Portuguese Gang, especially when the fourth one comes in.
    Morais al evvto tek responsibility and tek decisions issen, even though he dun't ev much experience doing that.
    I wish you would stop being negative towards the bloke SB and give the man a chance he's only been here 4 days as far as experience goes he's for got more about football than that last feller (don't want to say his name or i'll want sick bucket) will ever have.

I wish you would stop being negative towards the bloke SB and give the man a chance he's only been here 4 days as far as experience goes he's for got more about football than that last feller (don't want to say his name or i'll want sick bucket) will ever have.
    He might be alreight coming in during the close season colliers , full pre season and a hand in the recruitment , time to get your ideas across , friendlies or even a week away abroad .

Stacked against him for me , the bloke just doesn't have that kind of environment to work in .

Hope I'm wrong but if tha can't turn Burton over with a new guy after having a week off then it doesn't bode well .

Lose on saturday and he's really up against it if he's not already .

Just don't see it colliers , if I did I'd gladly give him the endorsement .

With the necessary changes I still think he can keep us up. However, in my mind I'm prepared for relegation now.

The timing of it has been awful and its going to be damn hard for Jose & co to make a positive impact in these last 15 games.
    If some are blaming the reasoning behind appointing him (which isn't his fault) then fair enough, but some of the these criticisms aimed at him are just not on!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    The timing of it has been awful and its going to be damn hard for Jose & co to make a positive impact in these last 15 games.
    If some are blaming the reasoning behind appointing him (which isn't his fault) then fair enough, but some of the these criticisms aimed at him are just not on!.
    In my opinion these new owners have seen Real Madrid , Inter Milan , Chelsea and Jose Mourhino on his cv and they believe they've hired a superstar because they know absolutely feck all about championship football and relegation battles .

Quite how Sergio Ramos , Ronaldo , Hazard , Lampard and Willian configure in our present situation and what he's working with I haven't a clue .

Bear in my he was only an assistant anyway and his record as a HC is suspect at best then I'm sorry but I don't quite buy it .

The criticism aimed at Hecky was unfair but it didn't stop a number of you giving it a good go on a saturday night did it .

Thaz got to let people express their opinions Colliers if they happen to be different to thine and not be telling them to stop. A see Acido ez made the same point in Post 18 that criticism "is just not on". Azzav sed befooar Morais has his chance to succeed just as previous managers/ head coaches evved.
    A wo set in the cowd last neet just as disappointed az anybody else that wi din't win. If a think wiv gone the wrong way wi this appointment surely av got the reyt to give that opinion. I dont try to shut others up who think he is the best thing since sliced bread and we should be grateful he agreed to join us. All abart opinions Colliers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast