+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Believe

I Believe

That it's not looking too clever , confidence must be practically non existent .

A goal down inside a minute , feckin hell and the other bang on half time !!!

Only thing I can say is that the other results tonight softened the blow and there are more than enough games left .

Other than that I'm struggling to make a case for staying up , this new coach is going to have to be some kind of magic man and I don't see that either with what he's working with and his lack of experience at the bottom of the championship .

Proper feck up since the summer and we are paying the price , club deserves to be exactly where it sits in the league tonight .

I totally sympathise animal it's a terrible situation as a fan to be in, it seems the clubs doing feck all to lmprove. Good luck you're going to need it pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey46 View Post
    I totally sympathise animal it's a terrible situation as a fan to be in, it seems the clubs doing feck all to lmprove. Good luck you're going to need it pal.
    There's alot of things I'd like to say monkey about this club and much of it many won't like but I'll keep my council mate for now .

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey46 View Post
    I don't think the club aren't trying to sort it , they are , problem with the our club is they didn't get rid of Golden Balls before the Transfer Window , he's created a lot of our on field problems , and left before being shoved , with some poor players and loaning others out , our new coach has very little to work with now , Good to see your lads doing well Monkey , i hope it continues , can see you getting in the top 2 on your recent form ,

Does anyone know why Mallan wasn't involved tonight

Quote Originally Posted by redduke View Post
    Hecky doesn't rate him mate ................oh wait a minute !!!

I'm led to believe he took advice from Paul Harsley on the last match and picked the same , good and much needed changes made at half time , looked good going 433 i thought

Quote Originally Posted by redduke View Post
    Injured

Cheers Roma

Well...last nights result has given me belly ache....but all is not lost as I saw some good games in the 3rd and 4th divisions.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast